Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Deverse
Apr 14, 2004
So one of my friends recently bought a bag of some dank, and when he breaks a nug open there are little orange worms crawling in it. He asks his dealer about it and she says they are "THC worms", and you are supposed to smoke it with them in it. BS is going through my head, and i just think she is a complete idiot, and she says she got really really really baked by smoking them. I think she is just insane

or...

Am i just a idiot and never heard of these little buggers that eat THC and you can bake them alive and smoke there burning skin to get a awsome high?

TCC: Now laced with 30 percent more THC!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regulus #5
Sep 9, 2004

by OMGWTFBBQ
Hahahahahaha... This must be a joke.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cynnik
Nov 19, 2002

this seems all too familiar
What the hell.

antihelei
Apr 30, 2004

by Lowtax
holy poo poo hahahaha

----------------

nyquil
May 1, 2003

ahahah, i swear thats even farther from the truth than D.A.R.E

adam jay harris
Jul 15, 2003

were they actually alive and crawling? wtf? lol

nyquil
May 1, 2003

did your friend smoke them?

Construct
Apr 2, 2004

THC worms were first introduced to cannabis in the late 1870's by Charles Gershwin. He was studying silk worms and the effect that their diet had on the silk that they produced. He was also an avid cannabis smoker; Keep in mind that cannabis was not viewed as the socially deplorable thing that it is viewed as today. By feeding the worms leaves from the cannabis plant over 9 generations, he was able to produce a sub-species that produced silk supersaturated with THC. Over the next few decades he introduced THC worms to various varieties of cannabis that eventually became commonplace, but obviously that story is not as interesting.

Smoke them up, my friend! You will get the highest high of your life.

Angry Duck
Nov 14, 2003

quote:

Construct came out of the closet to say:
THC worms were first introduced to cannabis in the late 1870's by Charles Gershwin. He was studying silk worms and the effect that their diet had on the silk that they produced. He was also an avid cannabis smoker; Keep in mind that cannabis was not viewed as the socially deplorable thing that it is viewed as today. By feeding the worms leaves from the cannabis plant over 9 generations, he was able to produce a sub-species that produced silk supersaturated with THC. Over the next few decades he introduced THC worms to various varieties of cannabis that eventually became commonplace, but obviously that story is not as interesting.

Thats cool, I'd still really hosed smoking weed with worms in it. It would be like eating a hamburger with maggots on it, "it could taste like pumpkin pie but I'd never know."

TCC:Maybe you should drive, I feel light headed.

Entheogen
Aug 30, 2004

by Fragmaster

quote:

so what if you smoked the super saturated thc silk?

----------------

PsionicMan
Jun 22, 2000

Curiosity is the essence of the scientific mind.
the only wormish things that'll fux u up

nyquil
May 1, 2003

quote:

that sounds disgusting, man.

Cheez-It
Oct 24, 2003

by Tiny Fistpump
Hahaha this thread is hilarious.

BTW- Theres no such thing

----------------

EllisD
Mar 14, 2004

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?
smoke tequila everyday

pandaid
Feb 9, 2004

RAWR
I hear if you drink your pee you get extra high because your kidney concentrates the excess and then flushes it out.

confirm/deny plz

EllisD
Mar 14, 2004

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?

quote:

pandaid came out of the closet to say:
I hear if you drink your pee you get extra high because your kidney concentrates the excess and then flushes it out.

confirm/deny plz

confirmed, trip report coming

T-5:00pm: Come up inevitable, sudden body buzz, becoming light headed
T-5:07pm: Getting nauseous, some visuals, nothing too exciting.

T-5:11pm: A much stronger high than I could ever imagine, I'm going to smoke some worms to see if I can exponentially increase the intensity.

EllisD fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Oct 7, 2004

E3 Keynote
Jul 22, 2004

eyyyyyyyyyy
haha hairs != wurmzz

Regulus #5
Sep 9, 2004

by OMGWTFBBQ

quote:

Kedin came out of the closet to say:
haha hairs != wurmzz
read threadzz

----------------

E3 Keynote
Jul 22, 2004

eyyyyyyyyyy

quote:

Regulus #5 came out of the closet to say:

read threadzz

I did, and it still sounds like it's either a joke or an idiot confusing the hairs with worms.

Or Construct is being 100% serious and there's a super elite worm crawling through the worlds weed.

antihelei
Apr 30, 2004

by Lowtax
Trip Report: THC Worms

T-8:35: Loaded up one bowl of thc worms. They are kinda crawling around, like maggots coming out of an eyesocket or something. Taking big hits, holding smoke in.

T-8:36: Intesnse brain buzz, i can feel worms crawling in my skin.

T-8:45: Worms are literally pouring out of all of my orafices.

T-9:00: I have died from being eaten alive by dreaded thc worms

Conclusion: When you smoek the worms, you smoke a ton of their eggs and they hatch in your lungs and eat you. I would trip on these again if I could, it's a truly awesome experience.

420 smoke worms everyday

----------------

Deverse
Apr 14, 2004
Lol this is no joke.

Ziggles40: i guess that those worms were fuckin THC worms i was suppose to smoke it

And yes they were crawling and wiggling around from what he told me.

TCC: Now laced with 30 percent more THC!

LordViperScorpion
Jun 2, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Take a picture.

----------------

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
gently caress you you reminded me of that botfly video that was posted again yesterday :cry::cry::cry:

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003
remember that time I was just chilling out and definitely not having a massive meltdown? right guys? guys??? :laugh:

quote:

antihelei came out of the closet to say:

T-9:00: I have died from being eaten alive by dreaded thc worms

Good thing he still managed to po

----------------

mc sucka dj
May 7, 2003
One of my friends actually did find an orange worm in his grass once, and he smoked it. I thought it was a bad idea.

hazymarmot
Apr 21, 2004
I heard that you can actually dry out THC worms and rail them. One of my buddies did that and he was wriggling around on the ground for 3 hours. He said it was the hardest he ever tripped. 420 smoke worm everyday.

BTW...Thread delivers.

HyperGlitter
May 15, 2003

oh my god

lewdminx
Aug 25, 2004
lmao
TRIP REPORT: "THC Worms"

T-0:00 I wuss the gently caress out, there's no way I'm smoking worms :(

shivadas
Feb 18, 2004

by Ozmaugh
those were either thrips or mites and they are not nearly as stoney as earwigs seriously

----------------

Entheogen
Aug 30, 2004

by Fragmaster
i wanna be a thc worm. eating grass all my life, high 24/7

God speed you little maggots!!!!!!!!

----------------

ScottyD
Jan 17, 2002

by angerbeet
Trip report: THC bees.

0:01 - Ouch.

----------------

EllisD
Mar 14, 2004

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?
Okay dudes holy poo poo get this, this chick I go to school with was all like "lets smoke some weed" and I was like "oh sistah I dunno" and shes like "Come on" so I'm like "aight" and she pulls this tray out from under her bathroom sink with some chronic and used shaving razors on it and poo poo but I didnt think anything of the razors and there were these little bugs in the chronic that she called crabs and I was like "uhhh what are those" and shes like "chronic crabs man they loving intensify this poo poo like you wouldnt believe" and I was like :eek: so we smoked it all up.

Antigen v2.0
May 16, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Bleak Gremlin

quote:

Deverse came out of the closet to say:
Lol this is no joke.

Ziggles40: i guess that those worms were fuckin THC worms i was suppose to smoke it

And yes they were crawling and wiggling around from what he told me.

Up top you said she, now you say he. :gb2fyad:

----------------

shermang
May 18, 2004

Jesus loving christ.
good thread dude :lol::lol:

Having THC silk sounds pretty cool though, somebody should get on that one.

The Ranger
Apr 7, 2004

One of these days, I'm going to snap and kill that fucking bear.

quote:

antihelei came out of the closet to say:
...i can feel worms craaaaaaaawling iiiiiiin my skiiiiiiiiin.

The Ranger fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Oct 7, 2004

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

quote:

ScottyD came out of the closet to say:
Trip report: THC bees.

0:01 - Ouch.

I dunno why but this made me laugh much more than I would have thought.

kaworu fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Oct 7, 2004

Construct
Apr 2, 2004

quote:

Antigen v2.0 came out of the closet to say:
Up top you said she, now you say he. :gb2fyad:

Can you cite a single post that Deverse has made in FYAD?

Lipstix Lesbian
Apr 20, 2004
thc worms do not sound very vegan

deaders
Jun 14, 2002

Someone felt sorry enough for me to change my custom title.
We are having such a drought in my city, you can only get sticky green wormless weed, the dank thc worm gear is nowhere to be found. Enjoy it while you can get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sven523
Dec 18, 2003

catpot
Mine aren't moving they must be dead. :( Will they still work if they're dead cus if not I'm gonna have to complain to my dealer. :mad:

TCC: It's like that drug trip I saw in that movie when I was on that drug trip.