Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rodney The Yam
Jul 11, 2004
Thread rated 5

This is almost as cool as when I caught a Jackelope in scout camp!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infyrno
Jul 24, 2003

The Duke

quote:

pandaid came out of the closet to say:
I hear if you drink your pee you get extra high because your kidney concentrates the excess and then flushes it out.

confirm/deny plz

There is a real hallucinogen in India or someplace like that that will only give full effects if someone has eaten the thing ( i think it is a plant) and saved their piss, which has become really hallucinogenic. Then someone drinks it...and trips.

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights

quote:

Construct came out of the closet to say:

Can you cite a single post that Deverse has made in FYAD?
lol you don't get it every bad poster is from fyad!!!!!!

wing
Apr 26, 2003

oh my

Cheatz
Mar 10, 2004

by Lowtax
First thread i laughed out loud just by reading the thread title.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plexiwatt
Sep 6, 2002

by exmarx
what you need to do is extract the "THC spice" from the worms. take one and drown it in honey oil then the mucus that comes from its rear end is SUPER THC and by mainlining it into your vas deferens during a full moon you'll cry blood tears and become the kwisatz haderach or i might be smoking worms

----------------

wing
Apr 26, 2003

quote:

Plexiwatt came out of the closet to say:
what you need to do is extract the "THC spice" from the worms. take one and drown it in honey oil then the mucus that comes from its rear end is SUPER THC and by mainlining it into your vas deferens during a full moon you'll cry blood tears and become the kwisatz haderach or i might be smoking worms

its like dune but with marajuana plants.

dank nugz

OPPY
Nov 23, 2002
if they're alive you get extra high, if they're all dried it stil works but not as good. ask for live worms next time :D

Tarcus
Jun 22, 2004

I'd buy that for a dollar!
No, no... what you do right, is find yourself some slugs on the ground. Capture them and place them in a petri dish. Apply salt in large quantities until they turn to a jelly-like consistency. Take this slug jello and apply to your gums. You'll get hosed up dude.

salting slugs is murder

Rodney The Yam
Jul 11, 2004
Mainline THC silk, do it! Be somebody!

JohnnyThreeToes
Sep 14, 2004

by angerbeet
What the hell? You've just discovered loving THC worms?

Son, back in the 70's you couldn't get weed without THC worms. Me and my buddies got this weed from Panama once; it had THC worms so loving big that one of them bit off my friend's left testicle and slithered into the woods.

I would recommend you pussies grow a pair, grab a needle, and start injecting the little buggers right into your left arota! 400 cc's of THC worms will produce salvia like spiritual journies, trust me.

----------------

|-alex-|
Apr 9, 2004

Convictions by themselves are nothing
Dude don't smoke them, you should totally sell them. Cut them in half so that you have twice as many because you know, worms grow back the parts they're missing. Then you can have your own THC worm factory.

Rycon_Payne is my adopted daddy he told me if i pet the camel's hump nicely it will spit candy

eloH
Apr 16, 2002

by Lowtax
this thread is the worst thread ever

----------------

Savant Monkey
Mar 10, 2004

by Eris Is Goddess
I'm afraid I have to politely disagree.

----------------

Studebaker Hawk
May 22, 2004

"And the worms ate into his brain..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMGWTFWALLHACK
Jan 28, 2004

Hated by the internet.

quote:

ScottyD came out of the closet to say:
Trip report: THC bees.

0:01 - Ouch.