Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

If you want to play the I-didn't-know-this-was-a-hippo-bar game with me, that's fine.
Directed by: Francis Patrick Creighton
Starring: None.

This was the single worst movie that I've ever watched in the entirety of my life.

To start off with, the title is misleading to the point of being ludicrous. This movie barely involves any vampires, and barely any Malibu Beach. Basically this is a movie about some kind of ambiguous relationship between some girls in bikinis and some chin-in-a-suit guy who is getting impeached, or interviewed, or fellated, or something that requires you to sit at a desk full of microphones.

I honestly don't know what the point of this movie is. I think it might have been some kind of political satire.

To make matters even worse, the movie starts off with a neverending preview of itself. You will see the majority of the horrible images that make up this movie at least twice. Oh, and I hope you like the song "Beach Blanket Bingo", because you're going to hear it in your dreams for the rest of your life. I know I will.

0/5. There's no quality of this movie that redeems it in any way.

RATING: 0

PROS: None.
CONS: Bad camera work, bad acting, bad story, bad dialogue

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://imdb.com/title/tt0362843/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU