Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS
Directed by: Atom Egoyan
Starring: Kevin Bacon, Colin Firth, Allison Lohman

quote:

A female journalist tries to uncover the truth behind the breakup, years earlier, of a celebrated comedy team after the duo found a girl dead in their hotel room. Though both had airtight alibis and neither was accused, the incident put an end to their act.

The first thing that I noticed when the movie started was that Kevin Bacon really looks like he has aged. I'm pretty sure that wasn't done for the movie and that he is actually starting to show his age.

This movie is set in the 50s, 60s, and 70s (i'm pretty sure), and is shot incredibly well. There wasn't a time in the movie were I felt like this was shoddy work. The only real problem I had with the production was the fact they played horrible DRAMA MUSIC through the whole thing.

This movie will keep you guessing, with some of the typical indie "it's a twist!" moments.

I'm not good at writting reviews, so I will leave it at that. If you have an indie theater near you, you should check this out.

RATING: 4

PROS: Good Acting, Great Story, Lesbians, Boobies
CONS: Bad OMG DRAMA music, bad

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://imdb.com/title/tt0373450/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU