Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

I don't know why Forever 21 is doing a line of clothes with Honda, but there's a couple :krad: shirts mixed in with the hipster garbage:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

He stole moe's belt idea!

Supradog
Sep 1, 2004

A POOOST!?!??! YEEAAAAHHHH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKnyoDDyn0E

Looks like he'll do more regular videos now. Nice.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Sweet! Love his presentation style, the rambling bullshit reminds me a lot of AvE, but less Canadian and easier to understand.

As an aside, Marlon made me super want a W and the drat things just keep getting more expensive here, last year the cheapest were kicking around the low end of £3000, now there's tons of the loving things in dealership ads almost all breaking over £5000 :argh:

There's a couple 650s going for around £4k, but they're all beat to poo poo compared to the 800

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Second episode is already up!

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

These two things go together:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdtY26ShL9C/

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

There's a lot of sugar in those energy drinks.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Enhance...

Hmm.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
Fun to ride, not much to look at.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

I disagree with the former. I mean ripping open the throttle is kinda fun but meeeh

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Oh it's gonna happen one way or the other, pal.

Ducati Diavel: No Cromo

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
What, you've never been cromocurious?

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I've been reading that as Grom all week and just thought it was a joke by the owner.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I got back from a honeymoon in SE Asia a month ago, but haven't had a chance to sort though the photos until recently. These are probably especially boring to anyone living in the region, but as an American it was cool seeing all these little bikes, especially the hundreds of custom groms.

I think this is just a factory graphic, but there were dozens of different graphic designs that I saw

Lots of cafe-style bikes over there, including a Grom that I neglected to get a snapshot of :negative:

These are cops riding two up on a cbr300 :laugh:

I also took a day and explored the mountain trails with a tour guide. The gear was falling apart and the bike was tame, but it was still one of the best experiences I had the whole trip.

Cambodian tuktuk drivers in Phnom Penh had an interesting system for cooling their bikes. There's a valve next to the seat and it just continually drips water on the cylinder.

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Feb 6, 2018

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Nuka cola holy poo poo.

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--
Love trip posts. Awesome bikes and cool little side trip!

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Those AX-1's are the coolest thing ever.

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!

Slim Pickens posted:

I got back from a honeymoon in SE Asia a month ago, but haven't had a chance to sort though the photos until recently. These are probably especially boring to anyone living in the region, but as an American it was cool seeing all these little bikes, especially the hundreds of custom groms.

What kind of dog KTM is that?

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

MetaJew posted:

What kind of dog KTM is that?

And as a follow-up, does the Honda 125 Duke have a dry clutch?

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--
That is the funniest poo poo I've read in a long time.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
https://www.newsletter.co.uk/sport/motorcycling/john-mcguinness-norton-tt-deal-has-given-me-new-lease-of-life-1-8368888

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Guess that hideous half-baked monstrosity is actually pretty loving fast.

e: THE NORTON YOU SIMPLETONS

tjones
May 13, 2005
It will be cool seeing him ride a Norton. I don't blame him for switching up teams after the poo poo show Honda put on last year.

Hopefully he is competitive.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Honda having reliability problems? Try Norton.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

captainOrbital posted:

And as a follow-up, does the Honda 125 Duke have a dry clutch?

Nah, just a stick-on.

http://www.msx125accessories.com/honda-msx125-clutch-case-cover-v2rs

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Spiffness posted:

Honda having reliability problems? Try Norton.

:lol:

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Ironically, back when Norton actually won GPs, they were one of the most reliable top level competitors. That was a while ago.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
google reminded me I took a pic a couple of years ago...

lolwhoops. I was moving and had to borrow whatever trailer I could find because U Haul doesn't rent to Explorer owners since apparently we're too stupid to check our tire pressure and as a result we flip our vehicles. (even though that wasn't this explorer and also Ford blamed it on Firestone).

The Goldwing has so much little surface rust everywhere now and it's impossible to get rid of it all.
It was immaculate before.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Ironically, back when Norton actually won GPs, they were one of the most reliable top level competitors. That was a while ago.

Yeah they dominated when they were the only ones with high tech 'swinging arm' technology.

tjones
May 13, 2005
I don't know a lot about the new Norton platform other than it sounds like pure sex. If the bike doesn't go out of its way to kill McGuinness it will be a huge improvement over last year.

The fireblade tried its best to end both him and Guy Martin. I cringed when I heard Hutchinson had rejoined the team for this year. Hopefully they've figured out their electronic issues.

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfikxDd2ngc

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Clearly Italian bikes

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
Crosspost from the OSHA thread because :stare:

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

Nuevo posted:

It's so perfect.
The people in the intersection who seem to cross without skipping a beat is pretty good too.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Aww.... Some of those russian vids show the rider snatching up the cager and beating the poo poo out of them.

Here4DaGangBang
Dec 3, 2004

I beat my dick like it owes me money!

Nuevo posted:

Saw this happen to a dude on a scooter right next to me at the lights a couple of weeks ago! It didn’t look fun.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Blow posted:

Here's a few more pics from the Stainless Steel MV Agusta USB stick.

There's hundreds of pics on the stick.

E:

And a few more ...

Bump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I started using the GoPro I got for Christmas. In reviewing the footage, I'm always waiting for the T-bone, rear ending, or a grandma pulling out in front. I know it's just a boring commute, but I'm still waiting for the crash.
No Prisoners has clearly skewed my motorcycle video expectations.