Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mod sassinator posted:

Are there any coupons that accidentally stack with the 50% off?

Coupons stack assuming it's a valid coupon (never used, directly from an email -- not those coupon aggregator websites).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Basebf555 posted:

I picked up the Yojimbo/Sanjuro box set and I already have Seven Samurai. If I love all three of those then can I assume I will also love Hidden Fortress? I don't usually blind-buy Criterions but I haven't been disappointed in a Kurosawa film yet.

Throne of Blood. Throne of Blood!

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I have that BBS box set at work in Blu and DVD

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Personal Shopper is very good, y’all

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Looking forward to having Lost Highway and Wild at Heart SOMEDAY on criterion to sit next to MD, BV, Eraserhead, and Fire Walk With Me :pray:

Waiting for The Straight Story personally

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
What should I blind buy from B&N tomorrow? Tiny Furniture?

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I just blind bought Fanny & Alexander. Hoping it's good. Hoping to squeeze it in before work in a couple of hours. Now to check the movie length on the back of the box and take a big sip of soda.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I’m watching the television version of Fanny and Alexander (in episodic chunks) and I just got to the scene where two ghost girls taunt Alexander and it hosed me up way more than it should have

Probably because I was high and alone and wasn’t expecting even very mild horror

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bourgeois director has bourgeois affectation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Hell yeah The Furies on Blu