Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

Speakers are Dynaudio Emit M10s and the center is the corresponding center. The tv is 32", old and from like 2008, I need to update but I don't have space for something too huge. In the cabinet I have a Denon x4200, an xbone, wii, PS2, and PS3 and my sub which is a Waterfall Highforce 1. The record player is a Rega RP1 w/ perf pack that I got for nothing when Insound went under. All Art is by James Jean. Booze is all stuff people have left behind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

Electric Bugaloo posted:

Nice setup. Where'd you get the cabinet?

The DWR outlet, so it wasn't as crazy expensive as it is on DWR. http://www.dwr.com/storage-credenzas-sideboards/line-credenza%2C-small/5157.html

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

Animale posted:

Speakers are Dynaudio Emit M10s and the center is the corresponding center. The tv is 32", old and from like 2008, I need to update but I don't have space for something too huge. In the cabinet I have a Denon x4200, an xbone, wii, PS2, and PS3 and my sub which is a Waterfall Highforce 1. The record player is a Rega RP1 w/ perf pack that I got for nothing when Insound went under. All Art is by James Jean. Booze is all stuff people have left behind.

I did a little updating. The biggest thing is I changed out the TV to a Sony 940e and got a PS4 Pro and a Switch. I need to do something to place the center above the TV at some point.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
Finally posting the updates. By updates, I mean, I have the same gear as before, just in a different place.

More of a wide angle view of the space.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

BigFactory posted:

What’s your preamp? Or is that an integrated amp with the tubes?

It's an integrated, it's a Billie Amp from Heaven 11. I did a Kickstarter and got it pretty cheap. https://heaven11audio.com/billie-amp-features/?v=7516fd43adaa Of course now there's a MKII which is more powerful and has a remote but it's also over 2x what I paid for mine.