Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Updated to 4K way earlier than expected... drat you PS4 Pro!!

Same.

However, I got the PS4 Pro for the PS VR since I heard it'd make that better... So I have a dilemma now that I also have a 4K TV.

It's going thru the ps vr box right now which takes away the 4kness, so I hear? Is there some sort of HDMI switcher that would let me sidechain thru the VR box when i want to do that but otherwise go direct to my receiver?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
They do sell proper window blackout blinds that A) block all of the light, and, B) look good

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

Waldo P Barnstormer posted:

A circle of robed AV techs chanting "Ohm."

Hey, to be fair, these guys considered it a fair upgrade.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
i mean, I'd still put in a silver screen if it were me, but that's impressive amount of working around to get something clearly not ideal to work

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
Agree those are like best buy speakers and not the premium go-in-the-room ones