Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Ugh, one of my elusive online buddies shared this song and I have no idea what it's called, I just remember the music video. These five explorers with elaborate black and white facepaint are on a fancy airship, and some goddess figure follows them as they explore a frozen wasteland. I cannot remember the title or the band, just that I liked it. :(

E: Never mind, I found the guy again. It's Of Monsters and Men: Little Talks.

Orange Fluffy Sheep fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Apr 23, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
So I heard this song on LL Cool J's Sirius XM channel, and now over a day later I remember it and want to hear it again but I can't remember what it was called, just that it's got a single-syllable title, the vocals shift whenever they hit that title, the artist has a single-word name, and it fits that channel's classic hip-hop focus.

I wish I could say anything more specific than that, but that's why I'm losing it over here.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Crow Enthusiast posted:

Random guess but Fabolous - Breathe?

A month late to checking but you got it in one, thanks!