Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

Well congratulations on your wedding. I don't know about the original thread where things originally went awry, and honestly people calling and threatening to rape you? Jesus that's terrible, but this post reaks of trying to prove something to the internet.

Well grats anyhow I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

Lissedae posted:

It was at a convention.
Good lord why would you want to get married with a bunch of nerdy men?

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

Lissedae posted:

Because that's where we met 5 years before.
And it's less of a 'lets gawk at comic books' convention and more of a 'lets have rowdy drunken parties and pick up chicks in bondage gear and corsets until 5am' convention.
Oh well in that case it sounds much more romantic with a much more mentally sound crowd in attendance.

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

Lissedae posted:

here are some pictures my grandfather took.

Lissedae posted:

It was at a convention.

Lissedae posted:

it's less of a 'lets gawk at comic books' convention and more of a 'lets have rowdy drunken parties and pick up chicks in bondage gear and corsets until 5am' convention.
So who'd your grandfather get drunk and pick up?

I mean really, didn't it feel strange with your family there?

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

Lissedae posted:

Well, actually, the number I posted was the number of the guy who had been harassing me.
So it was just 1 guy harassing you via. phone not multiple people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

Lissedae posted:

Employment before or after the wedding - I don't really see the difference or even how employment and marriage are related.
You're not ready to get married.

Wait.