Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

If you will not serve in combat, you will serve on the firing line!

Does anyone else have issues with the youtube embedded function? Ever since flash got upgraded to version 10 or 11 not too long ago the embedded function has simply stopped working for me and now only produces an empty space beneath the URL and no video appearing.
Running with the latest version of the addon linked in the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Alereon posted:

Works for me on Firefox Aurora, are you only having the problem on SA? If it's on other sites too, try updating your video drivers as well, since Flash uses them for both video decoding and rendering. If that doesn't fix it, uninstall Flash completely and reinstall, make sure you get the 64-bit version (if you're running 64-bit Windows).

Ah, could be the beta AMD drivers that I installed for BF3 that's causing it then as I just reinstalled Flash and it still didn't work.
Can't say if I've seen the same issue crop up on other pages other than SA or not unfortunately.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

For some reason I get the first post on every page inlined which breaks the table with the newest version of SALR activated.
Does anyone know which setting makes that happen or is it a bug based on the new layout?

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

astral posted:

Fixed threadlist coloring; redownload SALR if you already updated and the colors are all screwy. :)

Can you post a screenshot?

Sure.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

astral posted:

Fixed in the next update (which I'll push out a bit later today).

What are your settings for SALR's image converting/hiding/etc handling?

These are the settings I have:

Turning them off didn't change anything as a quick fyi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

hobb posted:

Incase anyone was wondering the indenting for me was caused by having 'hide search thread box' ticked. I'm assuming this isn't intended behavior and the new format is bugging it out.

Ah so that was what causing it. Much appreciated. :)

• Locked thread