Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I thought I had a "open all unread threads" feature for SALR, but apparently it doesn't come with SALR on my new install of Windows 7. Is there a greasemonkey script somewhere where I can get this feature?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Thanks, I love that ability.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

astral posted:

[*]Added initial support for alternate cancer post

What about displaying them as normal posts, and replacing their avatar with their real avatar (which could be easily pulled from the server)

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

astral posted:

Not happening, sorry. Caching custom titles would be silly, and it's been said many times that scraping other pages isn't something we want to do. Use the greasemonkey script people have posted if you want to see posts normally without a special background; I'm not adding something like that to SALR while cancer is supposed to be a Bad Thing that you can pay to get rid of.

Okay, well I understand what you're saying though I don't agree with it for reasons I won't bother mucking up the thread with.

Why is scraping profiles a no-no though?

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I seem to have lost the greasemonkey script that opens all your threads in your control panel with a click, does anyone have it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

VectorSigma posted:

All I still have is this

edit: I was thinking about remaking the other header image, though.

Oh that's what they're from? Does anyone have the script? I lost it.

• Locked thread