Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

I'm Abed, and I never watch TV.

Why is there no option to turn off the gradient-color threads in Chrome? I really really hate gradients.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

So how do you get a .xpi to even install as an extension?

Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

Prize Loser posted:

File -> Open File -> select the .xpi file.

It tells me that Windows can not find the program used to open it.

Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

What I ended up doing (almost immediately after posting that) was just opening it with firefox.exe.

Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

Fix Watch/Unwatch puts it on the top AND bottom of the page, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

Gorilla Salad posted:

Speaking of search - next to each post is the little "?" to show every post that person has made in a thread. Sometimes I want to find a post I've made in a thread but the only way to do so is to either post again or hunt down one of my old posts and click the "?" there. Which can be hard in a massive thread. Or a closed one.

Would it be possible to add the "show posts by this user" question mark next to the SALR search box and the "Who posted" at the top of each page?

Or I've missed an incredibly obvious and easy way to find old posts in a thread and have been doing it the hard way all this time.

You could put "&userid=42386" after the thread ID in the URL.

• Locked thread