Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PovRayMan
Dec 25, 2002

Never get Freudian on a man holding a pickle.
SALR 1.99.070930 here, no problems and I'm 100% loving it. I was surprised by the almost daily updates over the past week since I'm mostly a casual user and not a hardcore sh/sc thread reader.

I have a request which is a bit of a vanity since it has nothing to do with the function. I'm just wanting to be able to change the < ^ > arrows with my own images. I have none made or anything to replace with, I'm just interested in seeing something new I guess. Since I use that for navigation often I suppose I'm just a bit bored by the look. Also, perhaps making that blank square on the bottom favoritize the thread (on/off function) or something I don't know. It's just been blank for too long :xd: !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PovRayMan
Dec 25, 2002

1.99.071227 on 2.0.0.11

Ever since the latest update was pushed I haven't been able to hold right click to access the prev/next options or even see the lower right corner navigator. As far as I understand both options are enabled with checks next to them.

PovRayMan
Dec 25, 2002

Volte posted:

On both Firefox 2 and 3, and with the most recent just-released SALR posted a couple of posts up (as well as the previous one before that), I'm getting the same error as astral error on every thread-view.

I am getting this so then I just went to the SALR options, checked "don't display error popups"

Problem solved!

PovRayMan
Dec 25, 2002

Things have been all hosed up for me in that most of the options/features weren't working. Being the lazy loving rear end in a top hat I am, I ignored it mostly chalking it up to forum code changes, understanding that poo poo doesn't always work for everyone and my computer being stupid. Sir, I do not know what you did in the last update but everything has come alive. All of the things not working (gestures, quickpost, image scaling, etc etc etc) is NOW working 100%. Thank you so much for all your hard work on this, I really really really appreciate it.

Now I'm never going to update it again! :tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

PovRayMan
Dec 25, 2002

^ I literally just upgraded to Firefox 43, got an error about my current version of SALR, came here to find an update, found it, installed it, I'm back in business. Thank you!

• Locked thread