Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

What about the children foo'?
Ditto on the broken menus.

Uptodate SALR and Firefox. Posting usually fixes it but it doesn't look like it's working this time.

Ok, this'll be the second post since update and menus are back. How odd.

Mister Bung fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Oct 14, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Lollerich posted:

Funny thing that.
I just noticed my menu works again.

I haven't done anything different than before. I know we should visit a thread or the forums list or whatever first to have the menu rebuilt and I did all that and it didn't help.

Now, out of the blue the menu is fixed. I just don't know what to say, man.

Mine just started working again too (after I posted a second time). Did you post? Perhaps twice?

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Since I updated my pinned menus are completely stuffed, and the dropout navigations are blank. Usually posting fixes it but no dice so far.

Any help? I'm running Firefox 3.0.1 and SALR 1.99.

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Jethro posted:

Ah, ok. Weird, but thanks.

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

For some reason SA last read wont install? I'm using Firefox 3.0.4 and the build linked to on the last page.

It says 'restart to complete installation' but doesnt show up anywhere after I DO restart. Any ideas?

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

vkeios posted:

Using the right preference in about :config? The preference name has been changed to include whatever version of Firefox you're using. So you'll need to set extensions.checkCompatibility.3.6b to false in order to disable compatibility checking.

Sorry to bump a month old thread but the new Firefox update destroyed SA last read compatability. Can you explain the about :config thing a bit more? Searching in it for set extensions.checkCompatibility gives no result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

EDIT: Oh I see SA Last Read is up to 1.99.090126, it didn't auto-update when Firefox did.

• Locked thread