Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

I keep getting this error:

quote:

SALastRead application err: QueryInterface: function QueryInterface() {
[native code]
}
message: Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [mozIStorageConnection.createStatement]
result: 2147500037
name: NS_ERROR_FAILURE
filename: file:///C:/Users/Fat%20Man/AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/le8wxsqw.default/extensions/%7Bfc6339b8-9581-4fc7-b824-dffcb091fcb7%7D/components/SALastReadCom.js
lineNumber: 1025
columnNumber: 0
location: JS frame :: file:///C:/Users/Fat%20Man/AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/le8wxsqw.default/extensions/%7Bfc6339b8-9581-4fc7-b824-dffcb091fcb7%7D/components/SALastReadCom.js :: anonymous :: line 1025
inner: null
data: null
initialize: function initialize() {
[native code]
}

SALR version latest-in-OP. FF 3.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled SALR. I am not sure what else to do. It only just started happening after I uninstalled firefox and reinstalled it. I am scared and confused.

Is it a known issue or am I managing to break something horribly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

Before, half of my settings were working and half were not (new posts were not displayed with replies, for example). Now, that's working. I'm gonna enable error popups and see how we cruise.

Edit: All working swimmingly here, duz. Well done man! Similarly, custom colouring for your name is working again so that suggests the script is doing everything it should. Thanks! :D

edit #2: gently caress. on submitting that update:

quote:

SALastRead application err: message: profileLink is null
fileName: chrome://salastread/content/salastreadOverlay.js
lineNumber: 1210
stack: handleShowThread([object XPCSafeJSObjectWrapper])@chrome://salastread/content/salastreadOverlay.js:1210
SALR_onLoad([object Event])@chrome://salastread/content/salastreadOverlay.js:233

name: TypeError

Didn't do it this time though. May be a once-off.

Nam Taf fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Jun 20, 2008

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

In the last couple of updates, I've noticed that even though I have picture scaling turned OFF in the options, I still get the red dotted line around the border of the image. This never used to happen unless it was a scaled down image by SALR.

Just letting you know that it's back and throwing me off :(

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

This seems pretty drat solid now duz. Well done and thanks heaps :D I'll report if I see any issues.

edit: Also, pages are loading a lot faster now, and I'm not getting any 'waiting for data from fi.somethingawful.com...' any more when it's done loading. Yay!

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

Gvaz posted:

I humbly request you don't implement this.

An option is pretty easy, I would've thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

Duck from Mexico posted:

I have missed the feature that provided link backs to original posts in quotes ever since radium banned it.

Very much ditto, so if you do get it in, I'll for sure use it.

• Locked thread