Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
God I miss the old days when Tossed Salad Man would go on epic rants about the evil of midgets and how they all should be killed.

Anyone with archives can ya pull up some of these gems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I wonder how it really feels to be a little loving twat like this useless waste of taxpayer dollars? It must loving suck to know the only girl that ever showed interest in you really didn't do it because she liked you in any way. She only did it to seem edgy to her friends and family just like getting a tribal tattoo or something. Dumping you when the "coolness" of dating a mutant freak was far easier than have a tattoo removed got to give her credit for thinking that out.

Now he sits all alone every day at his midget sized keyboard furiously mastubating his micro penis over GBS knowing it is the closest he will ever be to having sex. Its good to know little motorized shitbags like this will never get laid without paying for. It its good to know that their mutant dna will not further spread on to produce more greasy assed self important midget beat poets. Your a one trick pony BSG and a horrible one at that. Your so hosed up as a midget you couldn't even get a job as a circus freak. How bad is that? Your the type of loving freak circus freaks would make fun of.

You will never be accepted anywhere. You will always be like the newest flavor at Baskin Robbins a little bit interesting at first but after a short period of time its completley forgotten about.

Do us all a favor and become the first motorized wheelchair suicide bomber at least you would make us laugh for once

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
loving hell now I look like a god drat gimmick.

Flowers and puppies for everyone including the lil people

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Mad Platypus posted:

lol raged messed up a helldump disgust meltdown

After seeing that video of him reciting his poem I now stand by my revulsion for the friggin lil freak

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Damit you guys scared away the wee man while I was asleep.

Ok i have a few questions for you small wonder

Do you realize that any contests that you have won or prizes you have won (if any of them are real) is just because people either take pity on you or they just want you to shut the hell up?

You ex-girlfriend (that you never had sex with). Did she date you to piss her parents off or to look edgy or were you paying her or maybe you made the whole thing up.