Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Is there a good goon-made LP of Mass Effect 2? LParchive gives no results, just wondering if anyone did one and it didn't get archived for some reason.

Hell, even if it's only mostly complete and it's still floating around Youtube or wherever.

edit: Ok I just noticed the LParchive has a master list, which has an LP by Zedd listed, but of course SA archives are down. :negative:

Hedrigall fucked around with this message at 09:15 on May 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Wild Knight posted:

I know it's weird to suggest something that's only two videos in, but I can't help but point out that Dex01 and Vilemoon's LP of Super Mario 3D World and their sheer, unabated enthusiasm for how freaking good the game is has singlehandedly convinced a startling number of goons to drop upwards of $200-$350 on a Wii U and the game, thus proving that they are a more competent Nintendo marketing team than Nintendo's actual marketing team.

It's true, someone's actually keeping track:

Dice_ posted:

This thread has sold (9) Wii U's
This thread has sold (7) copies of Super Mario 3D World
This thread has sold (5) other Wii U Games (Mario Kart 8 x3 | Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze x1 | Monster Hunter Unlimited 3 x1)

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

OneDeadman posted:

If you're looking for a more serious play-through than the Freelance Astronauts one, the Mass Effect LP by Spoiler Warning guys is pretty good.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIN36m4vlapblxY743woJgYSde7a2afeF

I've been looking for a more serious Mass Effect LP, thanks! I see they also did ME2&3, so even better.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
For whoever else was looking for a good Mass Effect LP, this guy has done the first two games so far. He's a pretty serious commentator and is way more completionist and story-focused than the Spoiler Warning LP.

It's also in HD and high frame rate, which is a plus. I think he's actually also using a HD texture mod which makes the game look amazing.

edit: Exceeept he's kinda learning the game again from scratch, so it takes a bit of patience

Hedrigall fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Jun 19, 2014

• Locked thread