Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
i haven't updated my lf.doc file in a while, does the lf consensus hate or like Michelle Obama?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster

Paradol Ex posted:

My mom doesn't like Obama because she thinks he's a giant hen-pecked pussy and that Michelle wears the pants in the family.

My mom is awesome.

Michelle is a strong black woman and I enjoy reading articles about her in my mom's Essence and Ebony magazines. I am glad LF likes her!!!!

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
LF Momchat

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
The Obama's are a cute family and I hope he wins because we're going through a drought since the Cosby Show and Fresh Prince are off TV.

Sorry Tyler Perry, The Paines suck.

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
Pex how sassy is your mom on a scale of 1 to "Oh No He Din't"

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
Michelle always dresses on point, even if you hate Obama at least you know if he's elected that she'll influence fashion during his presidency!

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster

Dan Quayle posted:

what are you talking about look what she's wearing right now
8 year old girls rock that poo poo

you have no sense of style at all, get your jorts and begone

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
:siren: Michelle Obama side booty shot :siren:

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster

Gaybee posted:

is cindy mccain going to make a speech at the republican convention?

Stepford Wives are to be seen and not heard.

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
look at that unfortunate head on the oldest girl

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
Sasha is 45

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster

Carl Von Awesomwitz posted:

lol the little kid is loving this thing up

no way they're making it a billion times better

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
How can anyone say that the only thing that wasn't scripted was a gently caress up. it was pretty honest in comparison to the theatre they put on

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
Fox News says she didn't mention the troops enough.

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
michelle spoke like she was at a slam, white nerdy d&ders can't tell call it coached, more at the half

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
this is the most bitter page on the SA forums

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster

McCaine posted:

I'm not saying it won't be effective, just that it was gratingly obvious how fake it was and that she hated it

tell me more

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
the democrats will fail this convention because they're not ruining mccain enough

the republican convention is going to be 5 days of mocking obama and he's going to loooseee

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
yo idiots democrat idiots on msnbc, mccain is close and he hasn't defined himself at all, its not about loving introducing obama its about tearing down mccain

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
hey loving media failures, obama hasn't been failing in pennsylvania at all stop acting like he's down there i'm sorry IK but theyr'e all corrupt CORRUPT

also i'm glad schweizter didn't win bolo ties are for lameos and your dog is lame, ever goon hero fails and i'm glad you did and i'll be glad when the next goon hero (palin) fails

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster

Bass Concert Hall posted:

so basically schweitzer isn't saying poo poo about obama but is just talking about how awesome he is because he doesn't really like the guy

awesome

schweitzer is the only speaker doing the right thing obmatard

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
michelle looks so nice, vote for barack because michelle dresses correct

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
ever black blog today was like, michelle obama is the hottest chick in the game, gently caress beyonce, and they were right

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
hillary was cute as hell back in the day

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
America summed up:

Hillary: She's tough! I like her

Michelle: She's tough, who does she think she is?

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
they could have put in a tori amos song in this montage

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
it's a pretty orange, don't hate

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
stop loving saying mccain is your friend because mccain will offer no quarter you dumb loving democrats

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
no wait talk bad about mccain some more goddammit

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
don't loving end it yet, talk loving poo poo more about mccain

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
goddammit mccain is going to blow out obama

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster

zakharov posted:

OH GOD THEY AREN'T RIPPING UP A PICTURE OF MCCAIN AND PISSING ON IT ALL IS LOST

yo this is what the repubs are going to do to obama, do you remember the 2004 and 2000 conventions?

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
Fox News: Hillary said what she needed to say but she didn't mean it, it was halfhearted

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
Fox News: Hillary is amazing, Barack is loving terrible, welp you should have voted for her.

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
Stupid oval office on Fox: We all love Obama, even normal women besides those strange liberals, she didn't really endorse Obama, she hates him.

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster

RightHonourableHolt posted:

I'm just curious, but exactly what do you people want them to do to bash McCain beyond what they've done? Do you not realize the way the media spins things like that ("they're scared of McCain, they feel that he has the edge and the ideals so they're lashing out") and how McCain himself will get sympathy with it ("these attacks are like when i was tortured in a prison cell in Vietnam").

Hey, let's call C-SPAN.

It's not her fault but she should have said something like McCain is impotent and should have died in vietnam pretty much

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
yo IK, i read your thread and respect your knowledge on the media but i don't know how you could say that the media isn't a business that just wants to make money instead of reporting the truth after watching Fox News, this poo poo is just corrupt

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster

stasis posted:

PUMA Hillary liveblog at Alegre's site:

i hope she dies of a painful accident irl, "Sorry Hillary i don't care what you say and i'll poo poo on your memory i'm voting for McCain!!!!!!"

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
no one is saying it wasn't a good speech so i dunno why you're empty quoting your lame cynicism for lf cred is for naught

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Knobs
Nov 2, 2005

by Fragmaster

Infinite Katzenjammer posted:

i make no such claims that the media isn't just a business i just seek to explain why journalists are a part and apart from that and sort out why they behave like they do. my thread is the academic equivalent of don't hate the player hate the game.

fair enough