Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

John Pastor posted:

I had a question about Final Fantasy Tactics.

A lot of people recommend using Blade Grasp on your characters as a defense skill for mad evasion. Is there any reason not to use Hamedo instead? I like that my characters preempt enemy attacks, rather than just avoiding them.

It's been awhile, and somebody will correct me probably, but Blade Grasp gives you Brave/100 % chance to not get hit with any physical attack, Hamedo is based on something far lower and has to be in counterable range (possibly melee)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

PrinnySquadron posted:

Anything for Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together for PSP?

Try the last page or the whole thread devoted to it.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Xander77 posted:

What does the number do?

That's the thread id.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Barudak posted:

Look up a guide to get through the desert. The translation is wrong and following the guys directions will get you lost.

it was the one time having an Official Strategy Guide paid off

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

That looks like poo poo from an rear end and is probably the misguided step that led to the horrifying-looking Android versions of FF6 and friends

eh, they're ok, the sprites at least have some depth here still vs WE ONLY HAVE 6 COLORS AND WE DONT KNOW WHAT SHADING IS that is FF:D and the phone ports

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

McCoy Pauley posted:

Anything for Dead Cells, like upgrades I should prioritize early on, or secrets to look out for?

Highly specifically, I just had something happen where whenever I killed an enemy, little pink slugs (that I swear were wearing bows) would emerge from the enemy corpse and attack anything else that was around them. It was highly effective -- felt like the ghost special attack from Risk of Rain or something. But I have no idea why that was happening -- like what item or skill it was associated with. Any one who's played this know what I'm talking about and know how I can make that happen again?

Weapons can drop with special attributes, you got one that had spawned those dudes when you got a kill

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Great idea, you should do that.

I already own the game, got it on the Xbox store for dirt cheap, plan on playing it. Quit being pedantic and making GBS threads the thread up.

you both suck please stop ty

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

PJOmega posted:

Aka sniping entire encampments as they grow more and more terrified.

the last guy always gets the spear though

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
for hzd dinos, figure out what parts are weak to what damage type because many part breaks cause stuns

also it you shoot most things that look fluid filled with the right type, it explodes and does a fuckload of damage

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
Did you ever see a button that was out of reach if you didn't use powers

efb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

juliuspringle posted:

I didn't think it was possible but you sold me on Odyssey. How are the microtransactions?

Absolutely ignoreable