Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
There used to be this series of really cool flash cartoons, ages ago, called Joe Paradise, and I haven't been able to find it recently, anyone know what I'm talking about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
Does anyone remember those grotesque letters supposedly written by Oscar Wilde? The ones about his wife's farts.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Ah, that was James Joyce, not Oscar Wilde.

No wonder I couldn't find them. Thanks a lot.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
I'm looking for a video wherein a British rear end in a top hat-type character advertises a clear plastic box you wear over your head, so that you can legally smoke in bars. It cost 20 quid.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

DreddyMatt posted:

Is it this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUJ2PGHwYlc

That's exactly it. The Internet Necromancy thread may take it's time, but it always comes through.

• Locked thread