Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
E3M1
Aug 7, 2006
Oh, this is just loving awful. I watched a few of those videos and was utterly disconcerted. This woman is in for a load of psychological trauma (additional, that is) in the near future. The creature that she cares for, on the other hand, is probably just going to die. I'm not sure if it quantifies as "alive" in the sense that humans with brains are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E3M1
Aug 7, 2006
I somehow get the impression that I'm a spectator at some sort of horrific zoo, watching and marveling from behind the safety of iron bars. The human is surely the most terrifying of all creatures!

E3M1
Aug 7, 2006

Komet posted:

I think the baby has died in the last two days.

Bollocks! This terrible scenario cannot end so melodramatically!

E3M1
Aug 7, 2006
All the pictures look more or less the same. This child does not do anything other than absolutely nothing.

E3M1
Aug 7, 2006
I love goons. I love this thread, even if it makes me doubt all faith I had in mankind.

E3M1
Aug 7, 2006
I'm already preparing for the death of our great leader. Glorious Lowtax will fall to the divine powers of Dan Lirette, and so too SA shall fall.

It's more likely that Dan Lirette will just stay in his basement Dan Lirettin' about, as he does.

E3M1
Aug 7, 2006
Oh wow. That poo poo sent shivers up my spine. Fantastic!

E3M1
Aug 7, 2006
This thread is loving unbelievable. Dan Lirette, what ever made you think re-registering was a good idea?

:ughh:

For us it was, but that's beside the point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E3M1
Aug 7, 2006
Some guy called Dan Lirette told me I could get kool aid here for 10 bux. Where do I get some?