Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
McBeth
Jul 11, 2006
Odeipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
I remember back from the church days and being lectured about the benefits of suffering. If someone close to you is dying a painful death, why does God allow it to happen? The answers made sense to me in high school but as an adult I know it's bullshit. People suffer and die so that those around them can grow from the experience. Yes that's right, grandma is dying and agonizing death so that you both get some needed perspective. They never used children as examples though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McBeth
Jul 11, 2006

An observer posted:

By intensive care, you mean tremendous amounts of epinephrine injections. It'll make the baby twitch so Myah can shut up about the evil Satanist doctors killing her miracle child

It'll be like Anabelle Lotus all over again.

Hambeast Juggalette posted:

NINJETTE DOWN

MY LITTLE NINJETTE DIED 1 IN A MILLION MEDICAL ERROR..FOR NO REASON. THE DOCTORS SHOOK THERE HEADS AT ME AND SAID WERE DONT KNOW WHY OR HOW. WHAT THE gently caress IS THAT? MY DAUGHTER SHOULD BE IN MY ARMS RIGHT NOW AND SHES GONE AND THATS PRICELESS TO ME!!! I PROMISED MY LOTUS I WOULD GET JUSTICE FOR HER DEATH TO MY VERY LAST BREATH! PLEASE HELP A JUGGALO FAMILY OUT.....

McBeth
Jul 11, 2006
As the Lord looked upon his follower Dan Lirette and was ashamed. For man was created in His own image and yet there was this small man and he had taken the teachings of the bible and had perverted them as well as himself. And yeah, Dan did stir up the fires of Goons everywhere and then did create many a fake account and profile in order to back himself up online. But Dan was not as smart as he had hoped and did gnash his teeth and continue to stoke the fires that he had created. And the Goons were pleased and did encourage Dan in his quest for this was only thing he was ever good at anyway. For verily inasmuch as you stick your Satan Dick into the gullible and stupid and then post your hypocrisy on the interwebs will you feel the wrath and punishment of a mightily embarrassed God. Amen.

McBeth
Jul 11, 2006

Royal W posted:

Dan, I'm sure someone with your knowledge of the bible is aware of the verses "blessed are the peacemakers" and "turn the other cheek."

In case you hadn't figured it out, Christians are not very Christ-like.

NevaMore posted:

What happened between the time when you were all over the internet in 2008, and now? Why did you suddenly stop preaching and drop off the face of the Earth? Was it the situation with Myah?

This is very similar to the story of Jesus where we loose all accounting for him until his 30s. Though with a lot less of the 'Son of God' motif and more of the life of a Darwin Award Nominee/Stupid Criminal.

McBeth fucked around with this message at 21:44 on May 11, 2009

McBeth
Jul 11, 2006

Dan Lirette posted:

What are you talking about?

You sir, are a rapist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McBeth
Jul 11, 2006

ease posted:

What proof can you provide that god exists?

If you could prove the existence of god then what would be the purpose of faith? I don't think a dumbass question like that needs to be weighed in on when it's already been discussed from time before you were a twinkling in you great grandcestor's eye.