Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Google Butt posted:

Selling my Canon poo poo.

7d with 2 batteries, LCD protector and Perfect 3x loup - $520

Canon 70-200 F4 L - $540

Tamron 17-50 F/2.8 - $280

Canon 1.4x II Extender - $220

Gopro Hero 4 black (used all of 2 times total, perfect condition) NO SD CARD - $400 sold

All prices include shipping CONUS, if you want multiple items we'll work it out.

More photos here

This kit is still for sale. I'll let the whole thing go for $1240 shipped.

Google Butt fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Feb 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

durk onion
Oct 25, 2010

Huxley posted:

Tamron 17–50 f2.8 non VC. The lens everyone says get because it's inexpensive, sharp as a tack, and a natural upgrade from the included kit. This came from eBay in February and has had absolutely no issues. Glass is in great shape, nothing feels loose. A reminder that this is for crop only. I'm asking $225 for it shipped in the US.
Is this still available? If so, I'll take it.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

durk onion posted:

Is this still available? If so, I'll take it.

Sure is. Paypal is matthew.philpott@gmail.com.

Keep in mind I'm about to get a foot of snow tonight, so it may be Monday before I can get it in the mail.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
Before I go through all the trouble of making a post, would anyone be interested in a Fuji xt1 kit? Not much more than 1000 actuations on it. Has a Fuji grip and extra battery. All boxes ect ect

durk onion
Oct 25, 2010

Huxley posted:

Sure is. Paypal is matthew.philpott@gmail.com.

Keep in mind I'm about to get a foot of snow tonight, so it may be Monday before I can get it in the mail.

Payment sent.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

durk onion posted:

Payment sent.

Got it. I'll get this out to you as soon as we can get out of the house.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

whatever7 posted:

I got 2 Fuji XF lens to sell

Fuji 35mm 1.4
Good clean lens, well taken care of, with all original box and paper

There is only 1 small problem, the filter thread is slightly bended in one spot (click for large)

I *think* it was caused by place it too close to a studio light. I never tried to fix it because I usually only use the hood without any filter. You can kind of screw in the filter if you screw it in an angle. And the hood also help you keep the filter in place. So I am selling it as everything else working with no working filter thread. Asking for $320 plus shipping.

===================================================
Fuji XF 18mm 2.0
This lens is mint mint. Got it last year and honest I have used it only a few times. I thought it was the perfect focal length for me but it turned out I rarely go out with only 1 body and 1 lens. Looking at my flickr stream I can only count 4 separate occasions with photos taken with this lens. Funny how this thing works. Asking for 280 plus shipping.
You can pay Paypal or amazon payment. Contact tino chen at google mail service, or PM me.

Bump before I head to ebay.

durk onion
Oct 25, 2010

Huxley posted:

Got it. I'll get this out to you as soon as we can get out of the house.

Not a problem. I feel your pain. Didn't even get up to 70 today :yikes:

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well

Henchman 21 posted:

Before I go through all the trouble of making a post, would anyone be interested in a Fuji xt1 kit? Not much more than 1000 actuations on it. Has a Fuji grip and extra battery. All boxes ect ect

I might be interested, would it come with a lens or body only?

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE

frogbs posted:

I might be interested, would it come with a lens or body only?

Lens, body, grip, extra battery, the little flash that came with it and the original packaging. I'll make a post for it either later tonight or in the morning with all the particulars.

Falco
Dec 31, 2003

Freewheeling At Last

Yeehaw McKickass posted:

Yikes. Look what I've caused. Would you accept 100 bucks for just the camera and batteries? (Don't need the gorillapod or SD card).

Okay, let's do this right.

With more detailed photos here: http://imgur.com/a/lMqyA

I can do $100shipped without the SD card and gorillapod. Let me know if you want the car charger as well so that I can make sure to include it. I don't need it. Sold Locally

Falco fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Feb 27, 2015

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
Decided not to sell the Fuji kit. Thanks everyone.

Henchman 21 fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Mar 4, 2015

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
Selling my 40D. Looking for $150 shipped in the US.

40D Body
Battery Grip (only 1 battery though sorry!)
Battery x 1
8gb Sandisk CF card
Charger (not pictured)

Leave a message here or shoot me a PM.

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

Thoogsby posted:

40D Body
Battery x 1
8gb Sandisk CF card
Charger (not pictured)

This is tempting. Do you have an idea of how many shutter actuations?

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Magnus Praeda posted:

This is tempting. Do you have an idea of how many shutter actuations?

18k.

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

I am consolidating my kit, and all this sweet, sweet gear has got to go! You can't go wrong with any of this stuff, its all edge of its class. I'm not really interested in trades, but if you really want, go ahead and make the offers. You never know! I take PayPal or Amazon payments.

Let me know if you want closeups of any specific detail of any item and I will take them.

Fujifilm X-E2 - This is in LIKE NEW condition. It was already in mint but I sent it to Fuji to fix a tiny bit of green tint on the right side of the viewfinder (my OCD could not handle it) and they went overkill and replaced the entire viewfinder and top assembly of the camera. This is indistinguishable from new as far as I can tell. No scratches on the rear LCD or body, no anything. 10/10. Comes in original box with original battery and accessories. Box shows just a bit of wear. I am selling it because I have a Fuij XT-1 now and I don't need a backup. Goes for $699.95 new. $540 SHIPPED inside the USA.

Fujifilm XF 23mm f/1.4 - This is in MINT condition. Lens glass is PRISTINE. There is a tiny scratch or chip on the paint on the filter ring (you can zoom in on the picture above) and does not affect functionality in any way. Body, aperture mechanism, zoom mechanism, all work perfectly. 9/10. Comes with lens cap, original Fuji lens hood, a MUCH BETTER metal lens hood I bought on Amazon (pictured), and original box. This lens is outstanding, the images are amazing, the bokeh is very beautiful. I am selling because I have a Fuji X100T now, so this is a bit redundant. But this lens HANDS DOWN beats the fixed lens on the X100. I just cant justify having both. Amazon has it for $749.00 and I would like $620 SHIPPED inside the USA.

Get both the camera and the lens together as a package and I'll knock $50 off for a total of $1,110 and I'll throw an Amazon branded pouch for free. And you'd have a really badass kit!

Canon Powershot S120 - NEW! Canon is awesome. I used a Powershot S120 for a year traveling around the world, and then I sent it to them with some dust in the lens, out of warranty. Well, not only did they decide to give me a grace period on the warranty, they sent me a BRAND NEW ONE IN THE BOX :) Just to be safe I took it out of the box to snap a few shots make sure everything is alright before selling it. So it comes with THREE OEM BATTERIES (thats an additional $90 in value!), original box and accessories in NEW condition, and I'll throw in an Amazon branded carrying pouch for free. It will be really painful to sell this awesome little camera, and if I don't get any offers, I'll be just as happy to keep it. But I can't in good conscience not try to sell it because I now own a Fuji X100T which covers my portable needs (though it does not fit in my pocket). Do not be deceived by the size of this tiny camera, it takes some incredible photos in low light (f/1.8 at the widest) that kick the crap out of some entry level DSLRs with their crappy kit lenses. Amazon just dropped the price to $400, so I will sell it and the two extra batteries for $385 SHIPPED in the USA. Remember, thats a new camera and two extra OEM batteries that go for $45 each.

If you have any questions you can private message me or send me an email to aviador at gmail dot com

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

durk onion posted:

Not a problem. I feel your pain. Didn't even get up to 70 today :yikes:

This got out today and tracking is on PayPal.

flummox
Jul 17, 2004
I want a shoehorn, the kind with teeth.

Thoogsby posted:

40D Body
Battery x 1
8gb Sandisk CF card
Charger (not pictured)

I'll take this if it's still for sale - email is solsen3ATverizon.net

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

flummox posted:

I'll take this if it's still for sale - email is solsen3ATverizon.net

Yup still available. Paypal is bengibb at gmail.

flummox
Jul 17, 2004

Thoogsby posted:

Yup still available. Paypal is bengibb at gmail.

Payment sent.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

flummox posted:

Payment sent.

Got it. Packing it up right now and will ship it out ASAP.

stayp
Jun 9, 2007
Hi folks. Looking for an MFT wide angle lens at a decent price!

I would ideally get the Panasonic Lumix 14mm 2.5 since that's in my price range, but if you have an Olympus 12mm f2.0 that you're getting rid of let me know too.

durk onion
Oct 25, 2010

Huxley posted:

This got out today and tracking is on PayPal.

Got it yesterday, thanks! Very well packaged.

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
Someone gave me some brand-spanking-new-in-box filters for an enlarger and I don't need 'em. Anyone want them? I'm asking $45 shipped conus

feigning interest fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Mar 10, 2015

Duckjob
Aug 22, 2003
Pack 'n Save has everyday low prices
Help me fund a 11-24mm!

Selling my Canon 8-15mm f/4 L fish eye. Bought it on impulse thinking that I'll be using it more often, but I probably mounted it less than 20 times and kinda just sat in my shelf most of the time. 9.5/10 condition since it looks practically new.

$1100 Shipped!(Or trade for a Canon 24mm f/1.4L II specifically)

google wallet/venmo preferred, but will begrudgingly accept paypal

Duckjob fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Mar 11, 2015

pootiebigwang
Jun 26, 2008
Desperately need an A11 flash for an Olympus xa2 by Thursday. Does anyone have one they are willing to part with?

Putrid Grin
Sep 16, 2007

pootiebigwang posted:

Desperately need an A11 flash for an Olympus xa2 by Thursday. Does anyone have one they are willing to part with?

I have an untested one, that I obviously don't use. If ya want it PM an offer + what shipping you would need to get it on time. I could mail it tomorrow.
But hopefully someone has one that is known to work that can hook you up.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

pootiebigwang posted:

I have a functional one. I'll send you a PM right now.

E: Or not. Email me sgtbenwilcox at gee male

pootiebigwang
Jun 26, 2008
Ended up just getting an XA with a flash off KEH for a good price last night. Thanks for the response though guys.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

You're gonna love it, it's a really fun camera :cheers:

flummox
Jul 17, 2004

Thoogsby posted:

Got it. Packing it up right now and will ship it out ASAP.

Got the 40d today - it works great but the battery grip is for a different camera (a Mark II I think) so we'll need to swap them. No big deal. 40d is still a pretty good camera:

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

flummox posted:

Got the 40d today - it works great but the battery grip is for a different camera (a Mark II I think) so we'll need to swap them. No big deal. 40d is still a pretty good camera:

Sent the grip yesterday with some cash to cover the cost. Sorry about the mix-up!

Atomic Hotdog
Aug 23, 2007
I've never seen such confident, powerful strokes of the ass!
WTB Olympus OMD EM5. Anyone looking to get rid of theirs?

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

WTS: Sekonic Flash Master L-358 with RT-32FCC Wireless Transmitter

Price: $260 shipped within continental U.S.
Contact: Respond here or bgillette.photographer (at) gmail.com

Sekonic L-358 including RT-32 wireless transmitter compatible with PocketWizard. Includes box, two fresh batteries, case, lanyard, incident module, reflected module, and all paperwork. Regular wear as shown. Price includes shipping in continental U.S.

WTS: Wacom Cintiq 12WX

Price: $450 shipped within continental U.S.

Cintiq 12WX with box and all cables and accessories except for the CD which being from 2008 is basically useless as you can download the updated drivers online. If you really need it I can find it.

- Great condition - I'd say no scratches but when it's turned off you can probably find some hairline marks from the pen.
- Includes three standard nibs, one spring-loaded nib, and one new felt nib.
- Includes both VGA and DVI cables.

This was manufactured in the first couple months so it retains the useful center pivot nub which were eliminated because of some standards issue.

woot fatigue fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Mar 15, 2015

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

woot fatigue posted:

WTS: Sekonic Flash Master L-358 with RT-32FCC Wireless Transmitter

Price: $260 shipped within continental U.S.

Sekonic L-358 including RT-32 wireless transmitter compatible with PocketWizard. Includes box, two fresh batteries, case, lanyard, incident module, reflected module, and all paperwork. Regular wear as shown. Price includes shipping in continental U.S.

[

I may be interested in the meter if you still have it in a monthish (my discretionary budget this month is going to whores and office furniture ).

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Atomic Hotdog posted:

WTB Olympus OMD EM5. Anyone looking to get rid of theirs?

I definitely do, and in fact I just got back to my apartment for a few days so that I could pick up the box and stuff in prep for selling it!

I left it back at the other house though, so it'll be monday evening before I can post a picture of it. :nyoron:

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

8th-snype posted:

I may be interested in the meter if you still have it in a monthish (my discretionary budget this month is going to whores and office furniture ).

I also want the meter, but I can buy now :V

Edit: never mind. Sunny 16 is free. that is still like $300 on ebay.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

Pukestain Pal posted:

I also want the meter, but I can buy now :V

Edit: never mind. Sunny 16 is free. that is still like $300 on ebay.

It's a baller rear end meter, especially if you pocketwizard.

Atomic Hotdog
Aug 23, 2007
I've never seen such confident, powerful strokes of the ass!

Mr. Despair posted:

I definitely do, and in fact I just got back to my apartment for a few days so that I could pick up the box and stuff in prep for selling it!

I left it back at the other house though, so it'll be monday evening before I can post a picture of it. :nyoron:

That sounds perfect man! I'm in no rush. Down to see what you got when you get a hold of it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneeze Party
Apr 26, 2002

These are, by far, the most brilliant photographs that I have ever seen, and you are a GOD AMONG MEN.
Toilet Rascal
Does anybody have any interest in buying:

1) Tamron 28-75 f2.8 + Hood (Good condition considering its age)
2) Tokina 12-24 f4 Pro DX II + Hood (Very good condition)

Both are for Canon.

If there's any interest, I'll put up some photos and prices tomorrow.

• Locked thread