Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Glugglugs
May 30, 2008

Slender man has creeped into my dreams, now. Putting him onto paper did not help. :ohdear:

(Thanks to Nopantsjack for giving him colour)

Glugglugs fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Jun 21, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glugglugs
May 30, 2008
I didn't think I would find anything that could unsettle me while it's still light outside. And then came Slender Man. I'm having trouble sleeping at night for the niggling sensation that he may be in or around my house, behind the lamp posts on my street, waiting for guards to drop. I can't understand it. I don't want to watch the video Entries, but I just can't stop watching them. :(

Glugglugs
May 30, 2008
Well, since i've had alot of free time ( Slender Man paranoia= No sleep) I thought i'd use the time dicking about with my laptop; here's the result of a whole hour, me, my finger and my laptop's touchpad. I'm hoping this will work since waffleimages is down D:

Does slender man have teeth? I just.. assumed. :ohdear:

Glugglugs
May 30, 2008
After walking home, in the dark, on a very dark walkway, Slender Man was very much to the front of my mind.

I don't think i've ever walked as quickly as I did this evening. drat you, you tall, creepy sonnovabitch.

Glugglugs
May 30, 2008

Screaming Idiot posted:

This is the only image in the entire thread that frightened me at all.

Please draw more.

Thy will be done.

Actually, I uploaded a couple to deviantart and had some mad-man tracked me down and try to psych analyse me. He seemed to think I was troubled.

I enjoyed entry 14, in a pantswetting kind of way, i'm still looking forward to entry 15. Bring on the fear.

(Edit to add extra SlenderMan. This is a sloppy representation of what I fear waking up to. Get out of my room.:arghfist::( )

Second Edit: I just came across Totheark's replies. I was a little late to the game, but good god am I ever excited/deeply unsettled.

Glugglugs fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Sep 29, 2009

Glugglugs
May 30, 2008

JossiRossi posted:

Gimp virgin here, all in all could have been worse I think.

It's spectacularly executed! Well done. Gave me the heebie jeebies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glugglugs
May 30, 2008

Rikaz posted:

Saw the videos right before I had to go to bed, got to be the most unnerving thing I've seen in a really long time, had to wake up every five minutes to check that my door wasn't open, woke up early exhausted and drew this.

This. You Briliant and terrible bastard. This is my nightmare. :ohdear:

(It's an awesome piece,though, really stellar. )