Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Slender man is loving fantastic. Going to try a little bit to add to it, hope ya dont mind Victor. I'm no good with photoshop, so I'd thought I'd add some text. If anyone is good making some images and wants to collaborate, send me a PM!

Oct. 23, 2007:

Sender: Maj. Tomas C. Witmoore

To: Col. Steven Bitman

Sub: Ongoing S. Man Investigation.

Colonel, as per your request, I am updating you as to our last investigation into the case. Having received the report from the police, we sent out a team to the last known site that the Slender Man was seen. Timeline of investigation is as follows:

0200: Car with the husband and wife pulls into the parking lot of the police station. Approx. 5 minutes later, police notice the car idling in the parking lot, and go out to investigate. The two civilians are then helped out of the car after pressure bandages are applied to their wounds, and brought into the station.

0230: After half an hour, both subjects are calmed down to the point where they could speak. Police are informed of what they were doing in the area, and why they were at the station covered in, according to the report, was "Blood, bits of human tissue, and unidentifiable pieces of what appeared to be some sort of bone or rock."

0300: The police sent the report in to the FBI, while sending out several deputies to the area, to investigate.

0315: All communication with the deputies is lost. Subjects sent to the hospital.

0330: Report comes in that the husband and wife fled from the ambulance at a red light. Location of them is still, at this time, unknown.

0400: FBI teams arrive to the police station, where they set up a perimeter around the area that the subjects had said they were camping in.

0415: First FBI team is sent in to find police deputies.

0417: Agent finds what appears to be a "clear bag, full of human intestine."

0420: Agent finds several corpses, including the police deputies, hanging from the trees in a circular pattern. Corpses have been opened on the front, with the ribcage cut in two. Internal organs seem to be in some sort of clear bag, arranged in their proper place in the human anatomy, except for the intestines.

At this point Sir, we are contacted and asked to form a perimeter around the area. Fog continues to thicken. Nothing has been seen, as of yet, but I believe it is simply a matter of time. Requesting further instructions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Something about Slender Man just seems to really hit a nerve with a lot of us, it seems. I love it. It's creepy, it's weird, and it makes me want to expand further on it. I'm tempted to write more, but lets see what you guys think of it first :allears:

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Kitten Cakes posted:

Less words, more Photoshop. The idea of the tentacle-y man is interesting, but I'd rather see Photoshops+stories in a Photoshop thread than just stories.

Yeah. I'm just really bad with Photoshop, so I'm contributing the only way I can :(

But if someone wants to do up some slender man pictures, and send them to me so I can add a bit of story to them, let me know. Cooperation :woot:

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Edit: Never mind.

Deep Thoreau fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Jun 15, 2009