Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rodzby
Jun 17, 2009

Ted Maul reports reports reports
I work for a local College (UK) as a "resident technician" Basically this means i am an odd jobs man who will be farmed out to various courses whenever a technical issue arises. Recently I spent some time at our motor-engineering centre, located on a sister campus in a fairly small town in Michigan USA. We have a team of post-grads carrying out research into car safety mechanisms (think impact spreading seat-belts, crumple zones, collision detection etc.)

I was presented with this image as part of the collision detection research as they were having trouble with the sensor going off for no reason:

After pouring over the files for a few nights trying to find a reason for the fault I began to see something frankly rather strange in the image. Having read about the 'slender man' before i wondered if perhaps he had made an appearance and set off the detector?

Have a look for yourself:

I registered an account to post this after following the forums for a few years, hope you like my contribution. some of the previous ones are terrific, especially love the ones in the park/fog. Also none of the info in my little story is true such as my job etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodzby
Jun 17, 2009

I decided to pop down to the town hall yesterday as they were having an archives open day (usually 90% of the archives are in storage).

I'm rather ashamed to say that i stole this photo because i really wanted to get a scan of it, now im trying to think of a way to put it back!

It was from Bletchley Park, Buckinghamshire, UK http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bletchley_Park (also known as 'Station X' during the war)

Rodzby
Jun 17, 2009

Looks like Mohamed was on to something.

Last minutes of Dodi and Princess Di

Rodzby
Jun 17, 2009

OK, someone needs to own up to some internet detective poo poo: I received an envelope through my door, no address on it, at 4am this morning. As far as I know nobody I know is a goon and even if they were my address is not listed in my profile.

The envelope contained an old mobile phone, a note and some odd looking things that look like eggs or something:

The egg (Insect eggs?) things are very odd indeed, if there are any entomology goons out there I'd love to know what they are:

I found a USB cable and was able to attach the phone to my PC to charge it up. There was no sim card in it but I had a look around on the memory card in the phone and found these photos:

These photos are all taken in places nearby to where I live, whoever did this please just tell me.

Here is a close up of the note included, please note: The drops on the envelope are water, not blood. They only look like claret because I've dropped the brightness and upped the contrast to make it readable.

The Note posted:

He is not who you
think he is

He is so much more than
your insulting daubings
make him out to be

I've seen things you cannot
concieve[sic] of.

And I am thankful for
his instruction

when your time
comes

Don't Run.

So yeah, whoever did this please come forward and tell me how you found out where i live.

Edit: The phone just rang. But there's no sim card in it how did the loving phone just ring?

VVVVVVVVVVVVVV I'm in the southwest of England, don't really want to be specific I'm sure you can understand. What the hell should i do if the phone rings again? I REALLY don't want to answer it.

Rodzby fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Jun 21, 2009

Rodzby
Jun 17, 2009

Taken from my bedroom window. Too horrible for words, how can i tell the police what REALLY happened here?!