Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Blaster of Justice posted:

This is the only thing in this thread that really creeped me out. gently caress you and gently caress your psychiatrist(s) even harder. There's not enough hate in the world to cover what you did there. drat you!

This will be printed out in A3, framed and mounted on my bedroom wall. I do not expect to have sex again. Ever. My wife screamed, when I showed her what you did.

Seriously: get professional help.

But he's so HAPPY! How can you not just d'aw :3: at that picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Am I alone in not finding slenderman scary at all? I wish I could get scared reading awesome stories like when I was a kid, but nothing seems to do it for me anymore.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Liku posted:

I don't think many people are afraid of it, it's just fun. For me anyway.

All right, this I can get behind. It's a fun and cool concept, but not scary.