Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jascum
Sep 29, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
Just searched google for what to fill speaker stands with and there’s some funny stuff about resonances with different fill material. Apparently, if you put a stethoscope up to the speaker stand you can measure for resonances or some such poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jascum
Sep 29, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wasabi the J posted:

Is playground sand expensive??

I’m gonna steal some from the neighbor kid’s sandbox. I guess I just need to sieve the cat poo poo out of it, right?

Jascum
Sep 29, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
TechMoan is my favorite. While he doesn’t strictly review audio equipment, he does it enough that it’s worth posting. He is the most British man that exists unless you can prove me wrong.

Watch his recent YT vlog about auctions in Japan. It’s hilarious.

Jascum
Sep 29, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

qirex posted:

I like their site a lot but most of the videos are homeboy droning on in the dark surrounded by his collection of Star Trek memorabilia which is a bit much.

Holy poo poo that amazing. Subbed.

Jascum
Sep 29, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
Are there stoner audiophiles that believe different strains make music sound better or worse?