Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GundanianBlitz
Aug 7, 2006

It's hug therapy! It's supposed to calm him -- oh god, I think he just used the restroom in his shorts.
My guy Banzai is a Shiba Inu/Schipperke. The owners who dropped him off at the shelter filled out an info sheet about him so I know they got him from a breeder (hurrr). What they (and the shelter) failed to mention was his severe patellar luxation, and one day we took him to the dog park and he tore his ACL. They never leash walked him, left him outside all day, and locked him in the bathroom at night.

Other than the ACL replacement surgery we had to get him a month after adoption, he's living a happy life as an indoor dog.

The day we brought him home

At the park (post surgery)

Click here for the full 799x536 image.

Killitkillitkillit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU