Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control
So what was the whole story behind Mr. America? Did everyone know that Hogan was Mr. America? Was Mr. America supposed to be like a total gimmick change for Hogan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control
I would probably do anything the Undertaker told me to do. That dude is scary as gently caress.

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control

Nibble posted:

That's why the sledgehammer always looks kinda goofy. It's designed for swinging, not for poking.

Didn't Triple H swing the sledgehammer and break it over Vince's back?

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control
Did Triple H and Bret Hart ever have a match?

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control

Rush Hour Renegade posted:

The only thing Steiner cares about are his freaks and his peaks.

I don't give a poo poo how bad of a wrestler some people think he is, Scott Steiner is ALWAYS entertaining to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control

CM Junk posted:

They're also pretty close to The Game (and not of the Triple H variety).

That's right, motherfuckers, you all just lost.

gently caress