Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

what is the fastest paced match you guys can recall? A lot of wrestling is a very slow moving show, relying on storytelling to carry the action. do you know of any matches that were just not stop rapid paced fights?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Bigass Moth posted:

Rey Misterio and Psicosis had several matches like that in Mexico and ECW in the mid-90s.

true, i love their ecw matches and early wcw ones as well.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

What is the "plane ride from hell"?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Haha thanks, this x pac shoot is ridiculous, the thought of Lesnar and Henning flying out of a plane is ridiculous

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I'm watching this Vince Russo shoot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_DHYPKdUdM

I can't understand why he is so against Booker T having the belt. I used to watch WCW at this time and I remember Booker being way over.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Rodney the Piper posted:

I have discovered your issue.

Haha point taken

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Hirams Bitch posted:

Well let me clarify, he was bad at wrestling, cutting promos, having a character, not being ugly, and dressing himself, but other than those things I guess he was OK.

Did he gently caress your girlfriend or something?

He wasn't amazing but he's had some classic matches. His hardcore cage match with Raven was what got me into wrestling back in the day.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

During the Austin HBK WM14 match, the loudest chant of the match breaks out and it's really hard to understand and Lawler and JR are both like "can't understand what they're saying must be the boston accent".

Any clue what they were chanting?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Why did Mr. rear end change his name to loving Mr. rear end? That has to be the worst gimmick of all time. It's like calling yourself Dick Ballsack

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I think Montreal was a work. But how can anyone argue that the WM match between Vince and Bret wasn't meant to be a double turn ala WM 13?

Bret and his family are completely unsympathetic, terrible heels. They beat Vince down beyond the pale. The whole angle was an experiment in my mind.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The first show I ever attended was an ECW house show. The main event was RVD Vs. Spike Dudley, and he basically squashed him all over the arena and Spike's blood splattered right next to me in the stands. I was 10 it was amazing.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

oldpainless posted:

Why was Owen such an rear end in a top hat?

He refused to do the job to The Godfather and went into business for himself.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Toru vs Santino.

Cena vs Tanahashi

Orton vs Okada

Those are my dream matches

Are you currently in 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Booker T on commentary was great if only for his reaction to Lawler’s reported “anal bleeding”.