Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Does Kurt Angle's music actually have quiet "you suck" chants mixed in? Or does my brain just add them every time I hear it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Jay 2K Winger posted:

I'm 90% sure your brain is just adding them. Then again, given the existence of the "Smackdown pop," and the fact that 'chant sweetening' has been done to entrance music before (see: Goldberg), it's not impossible they did it to Angle's theme.

I asked a friend who's never watched wrestling and he said no. That's amazing, that the "you suck" chants are so heavily associated with his music that my brain just adds 'em in automatically.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Fsmhunk posted:

I'm pretty sure undertaker kicked out of the spear in that one match he had against the shield with team hell no.

I think that pin got broken up, I remember wondering whether they were keeping the Spear that protected.

projecthalaxy posted:

there's that picture of him dressing up and getting crucified at a show and announcing he's been a secret Muslim for decades to get heat at Pakistani shows

How can you say this and not include the picture? :stare: