Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

This may seem like a stupid question but who are John Cena's friends in the locker room? Or is he like Kobe Bryant where he tries too hard to have people like him or do people like him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Judakel posted:

Think of how much work it would be to keep kayfabe going with all the access fans have nowadays thanks tot he internet. Plus no seedy road stories and shoot interviews.

Which leads me to a question...

Would the WWE or TNA ever open itself up to a real documentary? To see what people are really like backstage and see how wrestlers interact and live day to day?

My guess is no.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

dusty udder smoker posted:

but was it weekly and/or episodic?

Meet the Press has been on since 1947. Though, not really episodic I guess it is the longest running TV show.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Free Market Gravy posted:

I'm pretty sure if you e-mailed John Cena and asked him to fly out to your house so you could say hi, he'd check his schedule and only decline if he had plans.

And then he'd try to reschedule.

Didn't someone on the forums give John Cena a box of Colgate to sign and he did so without hesitation?

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

What would happen if John Cena keeled over? Say from a non-steroid related death.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Karmine posted:

Probably not.

Punk wins EC, Punk v. Cena at WM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Web Jew.0 posted:

WWE says Raw is the longest running weekly episodic show because they don't count shows that air more than once a week (like Coronation Street). But are they ignoring any once-a-week shows that had more than 1000 episodes?

Meet the Press has been on the air since the 40s. Not episodic but...