Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JavyOO7
Dec 4, 2005
y halo thar?
Is it true that Batista cheated on his wife while she had cancer?

(I aplogize if question has been posted already)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JavyOO7
Dec 4, 2005
y halo thar?
I think the reason that some cite Sting as not passionate because he was never political backstage in regards to things that are meant to be political play. At least that's what I remember Bruce Mitchell saying.

JavyOO7
Dec 4, 2005
y halo thar?
There should always be a mix. I like the cartoon wrestlers of yesteryear but I also like the "reality" gimmicks from some wrestlers. I believe CM Punk is a diamond in a rough. Does great promos, great facial expressions, knows how to wrestle, and is only going to get better at his craft. And he doesn't yell too which is great!!

JavyOO7
Dec 4, 2005
y halo thar?
OTM, thanks for the history post you wrote. Very informative.

I like Cena, but when I really look at it, its mostly due to two things:

a) RVD vs John Cena
b) 12 Rounds

I loved the way the crowd reacted in that match and Cena did not care. I think he even had a bit more step in his legs that way. At least it seemed to me he did.

And I genuinely liked 12 rounds. I've watched it four times already and it gets a bit better every time I watch it.

JavyOO7
Dec 4, 2005
y halo thar?
Kobashi, if he can come back this year, should not wrestle for the rest of the year. Just have that one more big match next year and call it a career. Then release some awesome DVD box set with all his best matches on it to celebrate his career and then maybe have some backstage role in NOAH.

JavyOO7
Dec 4, 2005
y halo thar?
You can always catch ROH on HDNET on youtube every week. A user by "ROHBrazil" uploads all their episodes there. I hated the colors of the ring first but it grew on me.

Maybe you just need to take some time off from wrestling. Then come back months later, ignore everyone else's opinion on what you should or shouldn't like, and you'll be a better fan because of it.

JavyOO7
Dec 4, 2005
y halo thar?
What was so special about WWE's new show back, RAW? Didn't they already have stuff airing every week like Wrestling Challenge or Superstars?

JavyOO7
Dec 4, 2005
y halo thar?
Now reading back to the question I wrote earlier its such an obvious rear end answer like the three of you above me showed. =p

My nostalgia glasses are impossible to take away right now though. I rather have Wrestling Challenge every week then the stuff we see now. I'm happy I bought WWEClassics for a month because now I can see a lot of the stuff I missed back then. Though I'm already disappointed since there's no Nitro episodes and most notably the Sting vs Ric Flair match for the belt at the GAB where Sting beat Flair and won the gold for the first time... its not there. A big company with such a big library of tapes should do a much better job. =/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JavyOO7
Dec 4, 2005
y halo thar?
Reading the posts in the past few pages it seemed like creative took more risks back than they do today. At least that's how I perceive it. =p