Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bumble Bee
Dec 21, 2005

by Lowtax
Has there ever been an I Quit match where the heel has won cleanly?

It seems such antithesis of the whole idea that I'm curious if (or how often) it's ever happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumble Bee
Dec 21, 2005

by Lowtax
If it matters at this point I asked the original question (has a face ever lost an I Quit match clean?) with the Rock and Mankind in my mind as the only time I can remember a face losing, and it not being a clean victory.

Bumble Bee
Dec 21, 2005

by Lowtax

Dickeye posted:

The figure four is real as hell and I hate it and anybody that uses it.

A few new years ago we decided to make a pool of money that would go to anyone that could last longer than 5 seconds in a proper figure four.

I don't think anyone made it past three.

Bumble Bee
Dec 21, 2005

by Lowtax
For people that can speak Spanish and watch wrestling.

Are the Spanish announce team still shocked and dismayed when their table gets destroyed, or are do they take a "ugh, not again" sort of approach to it after all these years?

Bumble Bee
Dec 21, 2005

by Lowtax

Tato posted:

Matt Hardy... tried to avoid being beaten up by the Undertaker at Survivor Series to "protect his heat"

What was the story with this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumble Bee
Dec 21, 2005

by Lowtax

getitoffgetitoff posted:

Why does flipping over reverse the figure four leglock? That spot never made sense to me.

Yeah, turning it over genuinely really hurts.