Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

me reading all the bad posts in the other threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I heard Lulu yelp and hiss. I wonder who could have bit her?

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
rokit be a good boy!!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I have the boys their ear meds. Rocco is being very clear he is not happy with that

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Remember the guy who found a family of cats in his apartment?

https://twitter.com/ParisZarcilla/status/1001748442119593984

Well it been just over 2 years and he kept them all.

https://twitter.com/ParisZarcilla/status/1266776338096181249

And the twitter thread has 2 years worth of cat pics in it.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

Endless Mike posted:

I have the boys their ear meds. Rocco is being very clear he is not happy with that

Poor boy!

Tuna may need another round of drops. vets said she still had some inflammation in her left ear that they can't be sure isn't an obstruction still, but they will see how it heals over the next week. She's gotten to the point where I can lightly restrain her and do her ears and she just grumbles a whole lot. I timed her medicine so she gets fed immediately after, I think that helps with her tolerance somewhat!

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Food is the key to a cats heart, it's true.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Pretty!!!!!

I bought a fort warms a few days ago (I think a little different to the usual fort warms but same brand). Put some catnip in it, Pepper went in to sniff around and then left, Peridot entered and curled up.... thirty seconds later Pepper kicked her out and has lived in it ever since. I guess at least she's actually using it and isn't just kicking Peridot out to be a dickhead! Peridot doesn't mind since it means she gets the top of the cat tree.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

o hello

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Organza Quiz posted:

Pretty!!!!!

I bought a fort warms a few days ago (I think a little different to the usual fort warms but same brand). Put some catnip in it, Pepper went in to sniff around and then left, Peridot entered and curled up.... thirty seconds later Pepper kicked her out and has lived in it ever since. I guess at least she's actually using it and isn't just kicking Peridot out to be a dickhead! Peridot doesn't mind since it means she gets the top of the cat tree.

Your pics seem to be broken.

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation

zoom cat

hunger cat

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Radio! posted:

this cat's name is zimes and i found him on facebook and i love him

bill the cat irl

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

hello who is this mysterious stranger with the sultry looks

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

hello who is this mysterious stranger with the sultry looks

when i was cleaning the kitter shitter yesterday there was a poo with a peacock feather in it :barf:

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

meanwhile..

biscuit is wondering who dat cat with the smooshy face is

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Binary Badger posted:

meanwhile..

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

Binary Badger posted:

meanwhile..

:perfect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm5bSm4LAeQ

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
Someone went to the vet today for her semi annual exam:

Verdict: fat and needs a couple of teeth pulled but is otherwise healthy with good bloodwork. Good job, Widgie.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Work from home lunchtime naps have been pretty great.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Fashionably Great posted:

Someone went to the vet today for her semi annual exam:

Verdict: fat and needs a couple of teeth pulled but is otherwise healthy with good bloodwork. Good job, Widgie.

Good job!

Can you believe what he said

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

taught the cat a trick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgBxLXl-9g8

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Yes!

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

I only caught the tail end of whatever the hell was going on here but Butters has been really turning on the charm.

https://i.imgur.com/X5JGyvV.mp4

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

I loevs Milly and Butters and widget and pepper and carmen and dicknose and all cats :3:

Meanwhile again, Biscuit is fascinated by biddeo james:

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Jun 6, 2020

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Binary Badger posted:

meanwhile..

ok this is one of my new favorite cat pics of all time

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Binary Badger posted:

meanwhile..

Big "Bun in the sink at the vet energy"

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Boogalo posted:

not enough yelling

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Binary Badger posted:

I loevs Milly and Butters and widget and pepper and carmen and dicknose and all cats :3:

Meanwhile again, Biscuit is fascinated by biddeo james:

Timg don't work in mp4 embeds sadly

https://i.imgur.com/D5y7I7F.mp4

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Boogalo posted:

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

not enough yelling

Also, Biscuit is so drat lazy turning on the water results in her waiting for you to turn it off

Thanks for the tip Boogalo

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

testing posting photos direct from phone

unexpected benefit of pepper living in fort warms is peridot can snuggle with me on the couch without incurring her annoyance!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Organza Quiz posted:

testing posting photos direct from phone

unexpected benefit of pepper living in fort warms is peridot can snuggle with me on the couch without incurring her annoyance!

Do they ever get the zoomies and yank everything off the tv stand via those cords

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

Do they ever get the zoomies and yank everything off the tv stand via those cords

They do not! The main bit of cord there has nothing to do with the TV stand but actually plugs into my modem, because this unit was constructed before anyone thought it was necessary to put powerpoints next to phone outlets, or more than one or two powerpoints in a large room, and obviously the best place to put the phone is right next to the front door.

I'm gonna get around to getting more put in sometime so I can have a more sensible configuration so I just used the (massive) extension cord I had on hand instead of getting a more sensibly sized one.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I don't post a lot of Thicc Orange Oscar because honestly, he doesn't do much. He's just a big, dumb, chill orange boi who has his favorite nap and scritch-station locations. He has "leave me alone" nap spots, "I want to kinda be around you" nap spots, and a couple different "I need scritches immediately" spots, including lying on my chest for cuddles. I believe this makes him one of the greatest cats to ever live.

This is the most recent pic I have of him from the "I want to kinda be around you" nap selection. Just out of arm's reach if I'm lying on the couch.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

skaboomizzy posted:

I don't post a lot of Thicc Orange Oscar because honestly, he doesn't do much. He's just a big, dumb, chill orange boi who has his favorite nap and scritch-station locations. He has "leave me alone" nap spots, "I want to kinda be around you" nap spots, and a couple different "I need scritches immediately" spots, including lying on my chest for cuddles. I believe this makes him one of the greatest cats to ever live.

This is the most recent pic I have of him from the "I want to kinda be around you" nap selection. Just out of arm's reach if I'm lying on the couch.

:hmmyes:

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'