Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Pragmatica posted:

celebrating bonus holiday season with this old lady

thankful for every day we still have with her. i can’t believe it.

girl. she is a fighter!

So glad you're getting another holiday with Weasel. What a great old lady!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Warm cat postin.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

remember to tell your mom you want a toaster under the tree and not a bread warming device

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

FelicityGS posted:

remember to tell your mom you want a toaster under the tree and not a bread warming device

Always clean your toaster regularly. Looks like you've got that part handled!

Pragmatica posted:

celebrating bonus holiday season with this old lady

thankful for every day we still have with her. i can’t believe it.

girl. she is a fighter!

Hey Prag! Didn't know you read/posted here. Weasel is a darling and I'm glad she's hanging in there.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Ofecks posted:

Hey Prag! Didn't know you read/posted here. Weasel is a darling and I'm glad she's hanging in there.

aww, thanks. yes, i read all cat threads, and the yospos cat thread is best. :kiss:

and thank you everyone for the kind replies. we did not expect to have a bonus holiday with her. we were told she would probably be with us until summer 2021 at the latest... and here we are about to go into 2022. it has been a wild ride since her cancer diagnosis and treatment. very thankful for the care she has received from Angell Animal Medical Center Boston and the oncology team there. unfortunately, the cancer has returned now, and she is too fragile for any more radiation or other treatments. so, we are making the most of all the bonus time.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

discontent.jpg

Roseo
Jun 1, 2000
Forum Veteran
Old grey cat on a old grey blanket. One of the nice things about computer touching wfh.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Pragmatica posted:

aww, thanks. yes, i read all cat threads, and the yospos cat thread is best. :kiss:

and thank you everyone for the kind replies. we did not expect to have a bonus holiday with her. we were told she would probably be with us until summer 2021 at the latest... and here we are about to go into 2022. it has been a wild ride since her cancer diagnosis and treatment. very thankful for the care she has received from Angell Animal Medical Center Boston and the oncology team there. unfortunately, the cancer has returned now, and she is too fragile for any more radiation or other treatments. so, we are making the most of all the bonus time.

Please kiss Weasel very gently on the head for me :shobon:

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Got the cattelendar originals today. Wanted to re-post the cover image since I think it was a touch washed out before:

full resolution is 4445x3431 so you might need to open it in a new window to see the full detail

I'll try and send invoices today or tomorrow.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

lol the little gremlin Tinsel

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

That's loving glorious!

Meanwhile, sorry for internet cat but here, I'm sure this mirrors all of our experiences with critters at one time or another:

https://i.imgur.com/QpKGwV6.mp4

kinda funnier with sound

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Dec 13, 2021

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

OK all of the cattlendar invoices should be sent (except Robert Denby, check your discord DM pls)

Please let me now if I missed you

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

furb has opinions about the tree

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Golden-i posted:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

That's a great photo!

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I'm imagining furbs face through the visor at the end of of 2001 A Space Odyssey and it is pleasing. Unfortunately I can not photo shop so I will just have to enjoy it in my mind palace.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Megabound posted:

I'm imagining furbs face through the visor at the end of of 2001 A Space Odyssey and it is pleasing. Unfortunately I can not photo shop so I will just have to enjoy it in my mind palace.

I bring you good news from the depths of my NAS circa 2013

https://i.imgur.com/j9ZVF3v.mp4

e - looks like the gif timing got chewed up at some point. just imagine the final frame hangs around for a few seconds. credit to BSD boys for this one

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Golden-i posted:

I bring you good news from the depths of my NAS circa 2013

https://i.imgur.com/j9ZVF3v.mp4

e - looks like the gif timing got chewed up at some point. just imagine the final frame hangs around for a few seconds. credit to BSD boys for this one

I love that gif! I love refurb! Give her smooches from me!

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.

Binary Badger posted:

That's loving glorious!

Meanwhile, sorry for internet cat but here, I'm sure this mirrors all of our experiences with critters at one time or another:

https://i.imgur.com/QpKGwV6.mp4

kinda funnier with sound

Martin you loving GOBLIN

Guilty as gently caress.
Gives no fucks.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Golden-i posted:

She has a point

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/AITA_online/status/1470862918908624908?s=20

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

holy loving lmao

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

orange cats are just as good as all cats because all cats are equally the best

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Radio! posted:

holy loving lmao

How does one type any of that with a straight face let alone the part about the staff pictures.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

graph posted:

xmas tree kitties :3:

merry xmas from citrus and edna

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

https://twitter.com/rainbowmazin/status/1470871686996283394?s=21

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Yeah, you apologise to poor Jorts! That's a perfectly reasonable and normal thing for your HR department to ask you to do! :<:mad:>

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

loving :laffo:

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

This is amazing, I wish my workplace had these problems.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I died when I got to the margarine

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

lol at putting margarine on a cat

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
Pam is NOT to apply margarine to coworkers.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Quill experienced her first snowfall today

Also she's got some swelling at her spay site that the vet thinks is just inflammation/maybe seroma. She isn't in any discomfort and it's probably caused by the fact she's way too normal and playful and wants to run and jump all over the place.

Actually was a little worried and sent some photos of the incision site to the vet before they called back to tell me the above. I knew it wasn't infected but I was concerned about a hernia or something because she was so frantic and ungovernable after coming back from the spay the first evening. She wears a onesie when she's not immediately in front of us, I know people are going to be confused why my cat isn't wearing a cone.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

rotor posted:

Pam is NOT to apply margarine to coworkers.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Theo_James12/status/1470908371297521676

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

underapprecitaed part of the story is how cat access caused all but one anti-vaxxer to finally get their shots.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Synthbuttrange posted:

underapprecitaed part of the story is how applying margarine to a cat created an office diarrhea problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

One leg OUT. For heat diffusion.