Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MutantBlue
Jun 8, 2001

A FUCKTON OF WEED posted:

You're gonna need a bigger tongs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MutantBlue
Jun 8, 2001

Dr. Honked posted:

that's a lot of cats in one place

MutantBlue
Jun 8, 2001

MJP posted:

Guys please post links to Trophy because MY WIFE wants to see this catte I've talked about but I didn't bookmark the links tia

MutantBlue
Jun 8, 2001

Jyrraeth posted:

My mom had to put down the cat I grew up with, last night.

Goodnight Stu, we thought you were a boy cat and the name stuck before we found out you were a lady cat. I'm going to miss you. I still have faint scars on my hand from when I was a stupid little rear end in a top hat 13 year old.

She was 15 and deteriorated really quickly, went from herself to not eating or drinking and having trouble breathing. It was time.

Pet your cats.

RIP Stu, I'm sure you were a good cat. all cats are good

I just went through the same thing on Monday. My Kim was 20 years old and her kidneys gave out. She was a good kitty and a sassy lady to the end.

Pet 'em while you got 'em.

MutantBlue
Jun 8, 2001

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

i'm going through teddy withdrawls.

I have a Teddy I've been saving for emergencies.

MutantBlue
Jun 8, 2001

Happy Holidays to all the cats and their families.

This is the best thread on the forums for a reason.

The reason is cats.

MutantBlue
Jun 8, 2001

Night Danger Moose posted:

Literally my favourite picture in all of SA.

This is my favorite Trophy pic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MutantBlue
Jun 8, 2001

D1E posted:

Is there actually a cat in this picture, because if so I can't find it.