Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insane Gazebo
Jan 11, 2007
Some friends of mine have been working on some short animations for about 2 years now. They've recently been looking for some feedback, and because neither of them had accounts here, asked if I'd post their work here.

To give you a quick summary of what it's about before you watch anything, here's a description from the creator:

quote:

What started as an exercise to teach myself basic animation has continued into an ongoing web series. Some of the early episodes have pretty crappy audio but we've mostly overcome those kinds of problems now.

The series is intended to be conversation based and focuses on two main characters: Elroy and Furious. Episode 09 features the introduction of some 'guest star' characters who will participate in the next few episodes.

The writing is intended to be dry, nerdy and references nerdy things. The saddest part of the whole thing is that there are episodes which contain almost verbatim conversations that I've had with real life friends.

All the current episodes are avaliable here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/elroyel1327#g/c/797ABDAF105EC1C2

Whatever feedback you've got for them would be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU