Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mynameisbutt
Jun 19, 2007

Special persons invites club, that is what I'm talkings about!
I love flash, I use it for most all animating I do. I've done a lot of cool things with it and while flash crashes or flash decides to do something totally weird at inopportune times, I've stuck with it for going on about 3 years now. I got my first taste of it while working on my first professional animation job in 2007. The entire show was done in flash, from design to storyboard to final product. We had some 3-d elements and the audio had to be added in afterward in after effects, but everything else was 100% flash. It was highly effective and incredibly fast work. On the 2nd flash show I worked on, our team cranked out 3 full half-hour episodes in two months. A lot of us slept in the studio and spent a lot of late nights and weekends in the studio only to be fired as soon as our deadline was met, but flash helped us all hit that deadline.

Here's my reel / youtube channel --

http://www.youtube.com/gr8ball

got a lot of flash in there, but there's also some after effects stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mynameisbutt
Jun 19, 2007

Special persons invites club, that is what I'm talkings about!
Anyone out in LA working at a studio? I'm coming out there next week and I'm trying to get some informational interviews going on... Help me please!!!