Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Procreate Dreams just dropped on ipad and it's sick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Yeah, finding Dreams to be as polished as Procreate. The drawing engine is the same even if they omitted features like quick shape. This whole thing seems to be soup to nuts, it even includes an editor to cut your movie and do sound. Loving that my brushes are compatible. Prior to this I used Toonsquid, which uses Photoshop stuff and just is not the same.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Working my way through Illusion of Life. It's not all how to, it's history and a lot of production stills and is a fascinating read. So are the Elemental Magic books.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
I'm hoping they expand out to include some of the drawing features Procreate has. I think they will, the latest update added basic pencil double tap support.