Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Integral Catculus posted:

That's right. Ray has discovered the inverse of the Angry Whopper Principle.

I am super pissed that the only Burger King on campus does not do Angry Whoppers because I am now in the mood for a $6 cheeseburger with Jalepeños and onion straws GOD drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Excite bike but instead of playing as a guy on a motorcycle you play as a picture of a motorcycle shrunk down real tiny and you jump over mountains

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I recently got my own place and started buying adult things and wanted to get Achewood pint glasses.

Store is back but still no pint glasses :smith:

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I want Beef's flowchart without Philippe to put in my cubicle at work

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

When I read Achewood, I will often chuckle to myself. "Yes that was a good joke, Mr. Onstad" I will say.

But just seeing these panels out of context has me in tears.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Bahahaha what loving strip is that?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

glug posted:

Is the leaked teaser we're all talking about still that like 30 seconds thing that quickly flipped between short animated images/scenes from a long time ago, or something newer? Cause that one has all of like 3 frames of Roast Beef on a hospital bed with a blanket over his lady bits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_97q16TFxk

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I got a cat, I named him Roast Beef. He's pretty cool but I think he might suck.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

withak posted:

Even if the water is turned off you still get one toilet flush because the tank is already full. Unless she flushed it for some reason before she took a poo poo.

Ladies do double-flushers too, dogg.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I had not seen that before, and it rules.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

poo poo'S just BARF that you DIDN'T HONOR!

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Read the Ballad of Lyle and Darlene and just kept reading because you know, that's how Achewood goes, and it struck me that one of the things I like most about Achewood is how realistically characters act when they're high. Like I watch Family Guy or something of the sort and I become convinced that Seth MacFarlane has never smokes weed but likes to talk about it, and then I read Achewood and "45 degrees"

That's. That's how it goes.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I'm talking like, times in fiction where they smoke weed and it's portrayed like they dropped acid. It always bothers the hell out of me because it's so dumb and if you want to have them trip on acid maybe just make them do acid instead of smoking weed.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Life imitates art

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Oh dang I forgot about the achewood thread

I have a friend who likes Achewood almost as much as me
So I got him a random gift
Fresh from Onstad’s pen
And I made a real nice frame for it and did my own matting and gosh I just really love giving people frames prints as gifts

I also have a cocoa buddy I need to reframe at some point

E: it is some very unusually non-figured tiger woof, if you are a person of lumber

Sockser fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jun 21, 2021

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Can anyone link me to the strip with “we found beef’s strain” and beef is all giggly

I thought it was close to the Cheers strip but I guess not

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I hope SA embeds this right

https://twitter.com/nsgould/status/1512135620700917761?s=20&t=LoVr54V7re7W_7jzRyXJXw

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

he is/was selling stickers, because I have one on my water bottle

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

moot the hopple posted:

Oh gently caress I didn't know it was Toby Huss! I guess credit to him as a voice actor because I didn't pick up any hints of him in it. Still doesn't sound like Ray to me.

Maybe Ray's voice is just a platonic ideal that exists in my head and neither AI or voice acting will ever replicate it.

I think Toby Huss would probably be a great actor for Ray, but his inflection in that pitch reel is all wrong

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Sat for a while reading strips, trying to really hone in on what I think Ray's voice sounds like

And then it finally came to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H4mM6lO_nU

The Crafsman. But a bit less relaxed and a little louder

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

That's fine, 'cause that's okay.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

CHARLEY SMUCKLES SUICIDE WATCH '05

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Kazinsal posted:

would it be morally acceptable to adopt a shy little cat and name him roast beef

because I am considering it

I just said goodbye to my Roast Beef after ten years
He had depression