Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
The Portland-based artisanal soda craftsman writes a cartoon about paleo diets and trigger warnings, the snake eats its own tail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
I think if Onstad ever revisits Achewood, it would have to be as an epilogue, not a revival. Something like the Octopus Pie epilogues; the characters are in very different places in their lives, the voices and themes are different, life has moved on.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

mutantIke posted:

I would sacrifice adblockers in an instant if I knew they were responsible for the death of free, independent internet art (especially webcomics). It's a miracle MSPA stayed profitable for that long before Viz Media stepped in and Viz'd all over it. Will definitely be paying for this

It sucks that Project Wonderful died, and it sucks that it was basically shut down over lies: advertisers all pivoted to video and social media.