Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?
The test footage is rough but still funny enough. If that's what's being used for the pitch and it doesn't get picked up it'll be the networks' fault, not Onstad et al's. My only concern is it looks like Ray's show all the way. Ray is hilarious and everything but Ray Presents The Ray Show Starring Ray As Ray could get tiring fast.

An awesome way to do the Great Outdoor Fight episode would be to have Beef and Ray do the Fight while everyone else do the Badass Games as a B-plot and then pile in Cornelius's school bus, pick up Ray and Beef and their Fight allies, and have a huge bacchanal at Kronos Cafe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?
Will Patton would be a good voice for Nice Pete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdDOGebqZr8

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?
Calling Achewood's lack of women's perspectives misogyny is like driving a car off a pier and yelling "What the hell is wrong with this boat?"

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02142002

Ran in to this one today and it might be my favorite pre-party strip.

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?
The Philippe's present one is really a clunker, isn't it. There's that time wasted in transition when Philippe and Ray are running to see Beef and then the "so wacky" line I think genuinely only works in print.

Scags McDouglas posted:

. . . pit of disgust . . . deserving of the two seconds of eye flicking it would take . . . demanded about 10 seconds of my time . . . droll theatrics painfully transpire . . . humorless burden . . . propped up by a temporary scaffolding of fans . . . we weren't enchanted . . . penny stocks were a better option . . . I am sorry, my brothers.

Apparently being a hardcore Achewood connoisseur hasn't taught you how to not write like a frothing doofus.

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?

Darth Windu posted:

It is remarkably similar. You are in denial if you do not think an idiot like Ray would find that video inspiring. Stop lying to yourselves and let the music flow.

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Holy poo poo a good golf joke in a long-running comic

Pigs are flying

It's the best Achewood strip I've seen in, I think, literally years.

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?
The color Achewoods make its visual influences so much clearer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?
It's exactly as unfunny as anyone else who's ever tried to roll over and apologize for Having Been Problematic while still staying on brand.