Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

This avatar is lacking a certain something, don't you think? IT'S MISSING YOUR SCREAMS, TRANSFER STUDENT!

Rollersnake posted:

I've always loved the different variations on the "Philippe receives a package" theme. Are there any I'm missing?

There's the I Am Capable Of Wonderful Things doll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

This avatar is lacking a certain something, don't you think? IT'S MISSING YOUR SCREAMS, TRANSFER STUDENT!
The fact that the toilet party is up for animating gives me great joy, 'cause it's one of my favorite arcs. I'd love to see it expanded so we can see animated Ray get sort of stoned!

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Darthemed posted:

"[A] woman is just a screaming clear area with a wig on and a large middle where the smells come from." - Peter H. Cropes
"A phone is like a woman who hates you. It's all she does." - Lonis Edison

If you're gonna quote Nice Pete's warped view of women, quote it right.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Android Blues posted:

e: also, wow, read the blogs! Some are weaker/less in-depth than others but most of them are magnificently well-written, interlink with the strips which were released at the same time, and feature fully developed independent storylines for each character. Big reccs in particular are Ray, Lyle and Cornelius.

Seconding the Lyle blog rec. In particular, his trip to Scotland is a pretty interesting read (plus it builds up to Lyle arriving drunk at Ray's toilet party.)

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Kinda wish the women's shirt selection was just as diverse as the men's. I want a Sex Bicycle shirt but prefer the fitted cut :saddowns:

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Maybe if you smear it in mayonnaise first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

I'm kinda conflicted about this arc. On the one hand, it's nice to see Teodor getting thrown a bone (uh, so to speak) after generally being portrayed as a total washout; on the other hand, Penny comes across as too similar to Connie's stripper girlfriend to me, what with her being so perfectly aligned to how he thinks and feels, that their interactions and the general storyline just feel stale.

I guess it'd probably be improved if it included Ray with horny-onset diabetes serving ice cream in a bath towel and bolero hat, but I doubt it.