Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I ordered a print for a friend and had to email multiple times and try to dispute PayPal before it went out and my friend got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Hegelbon/status/1280704632399056899?s=19

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Javid posted:

Ray is 60% of her patreon income

he likes her product, and wanted her to have a little walking around money :colbert:

drrockso20 posted:

He would be like the best and worst patron of all time, like he'd give people a ton of money with his patronage, but he'd probably also make the weirdest demands as part and parcel of the arrangement

Also slightly off topic, but the fact that there isn't a good mobile app to read Achewood with is downright criminal

i'm doing a re-read on this website, it shotguns 5 comics that are easy to read and puts the alt-text underneath
https://www.subtly.me/page/achewood/10012001

smarxist fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Jul 10, 2020

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
if you guys don't watch AEW you're missing out on The Butcher, who seems to have taken his current look directly from Lyle lmao

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
"Ray scolding Todd" are some of my favorite moments

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

prefect posted:

That cartoon came out in 2005, which is 15 years ago. It's like someone in 1990 talking about 1975. Which I suppose makes sense, since I was listening to Joe's Garage in 1991, which isn't so different. :corsair:

this is starting to twig me out a lot now, when i realize the faves i have from the 90's are essentially like my dads faves from the 70's were to me as a kid ahaha

"what!?! WHAT?!?! you never heard OK COMPUTER!?!?" *starts mouth guitaring the riff from Paranoid Android* "that's the real good music!!!" :corsair:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Please post good Achewood instead of bad:

"Fattens the thingy SPECIFICALLY"

Sizzle the meat, it muft sizzle!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
these two tweets are almost like 2020 achewood

https://twitter.com/MrEschatologist/status/1295755531479584769?s=19

ray is a poo poo poster and pat is now a communist (sensible trajectory)

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Foone/status/1308672837708734464?s=19

this is like straight out of achewood

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

BitterAvatar posted:

Uninstall Wingdings

no

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i still think the phrase "a scone is a biscuit from history" in Toby's voice sometimes though

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Cardiac arrest gonna get all of us one day.

Sometimes I practice graciously guiding my forehead to the table.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595841839295365125/872939847197806633/kooge.mp4

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Strange Cares posted:

Happy 20th birthday Achewood. Anyone got plans to celebrate?

it's about time for a re-read for me, so probably that

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Welcome to the only game in town

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
friends, i was listening to Smoke Two Joints during work today (for reason's my employer wouldn't care for) when i remembered the blessed fact that Raymond Q. Smuckles ring tone is 'Smoke Two Joints' as revealed in the Leon Sumbitches comic arc. please see this arc to confirm (a.h.b.p)

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Jared? Jared has sex appeal of biscuit with two shits inside!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
when google can't find something it's kinda like seeing someone beat up your dad

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

DID YOU NFT ME ON THE NEWS YOU SONOFABITCH

*scrunched up Ray sad face*

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Nessus posted:

Pat at least observes the Forms of friendship. He allows Phillipe to view his fish, even if he is Unwelcome.

Showbiz is a machine for extracting seventy dollars from Beef's wallet.

Yeah well how else is he going to get the jack booted thugs from Rockford Fosgate to stop trying to repo his fancy stereo equipment :mad:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

davidspackage posted:

*phone rings at 4am*

"Showbiz is dead..." o_o

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the hell I don't want to see a Showbiz arc where my dawg invents Tijuana Scrimshaw

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Claytor posted:

If I were to purchase a framed Achewood to hang in my upstairs bathroom, which one should it be?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
"I've never wanted to start a joint company less in my life!" is such a fantastic Lyle line

edit: because of this strip when i get a particularly good roll done i refer to it as "swiss"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Dexerto/status/1558095733177389056

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
KOODGE

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I want to know the lore of the Voice Donut

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lmao, i had kinda channeled my inner RB and said a few sentences in a very Achewood style and someone thought english was my second language

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I can't get a Fiesta Name from someone who has done oral on me

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I would like to think that now as a more aged man himself that Onstad would believe it to be loving awesome if Flava Flav was outside with a blinking tooth.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
everyone knows the poster Onstad needs to make

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
One of my favorite Lyle moments is when he was trying to get something from Teodor I think over the phone and when he wouldn't do it Lyle just starts yelling in an annoying voice like "EUUUGH" over and over but i can't find the strip, anyone know?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Yesss, my best friend and I have hit each other and others with it for years and it always kills me, incredible character moment lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

just one of my random "favorite moments" because it's something so completely absurd that it could only happen in achewood and precisely to ray smuckles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

God dammit! Why the hell I got to see a Magreaux dog right now! Everything was fine!