Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phenylketonuric
Aug 12, 2003

Fillerbunny posted:

Am I the only one who reads Todd's voice as a stuttering Err from Aqua Teen Hunger Force?

I read Todd as a stuttering, high pitched Joe Pesci.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phenylketonuric
Aug 12, 2003

So are we ever going to find out if Cornelius can successfully play a trumpet with his cock?

Phenylketonuric
Aug 12, 2003

King Nothing posted:

You mean Lyle. Cornelius has only ever tried to protect his trumpet from such a disgrace.

No, I did mean Cornelius. Take another look. Cornelius could be putting his trumpet away in a locked drawer, sure, but I've always liked to believe that he's positioning the trumpet to line up with his crotch for a jam sesh. Note the quiet awe of a man bear possessed by an idea that had never occurred to him before. He's thinking: Perhaps it is possible.

Phenylketonuric
Aug 12, 2003

Onstad will retcon this and you guys will all look like fools

Phenylketonuric
Aug 12, 2003

I love how Philippe unquestioningly accepts that the sack of onions is a money making device. "Right. Okay." He's eager for the onion challenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phenylketonuric
Aug 12, 2003

I used to drink Guinness all the time in Southern California, where generally speaking the only other decent beers you might find on tap came from the Stone Brewery in San Diego, and there were only so many times I could wait an extra hour to sober up from Arrogant Bastard before it began to wear. When I moved up to Portland I told myself that I wouldn't order myself a Guinness at a bar unless I had tried all the other micro-brews on tap first. In other words, Portland has forced me to give up Guinness.