Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
https://twitter.com/achewood/status/679228008364838912

Cornelius still seems pretty forced but here is a thing

Presented for your convenience, in case you check a dead thread before you check an actual social media site people use

garfield hentai fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Dec 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I only ever really lurk in this thread but I wanted to make a thing too I hope you like it :~)

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
If anyone watches Better Call Saul, yesterday's episode involved a man who spends lavish amounts of money unwisely and a legal defense involving his unusual tastes in baked goods-related erotica. Seemed somehow familiar.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

I think I've read Achewood too much when I can even recognize a head turn.

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07052007

Onstad has been on a roll lately with these comics though. So good.

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=06262007

So what does it say if I read that and immediately thought "no its not that head turn, it's THIS head turn"

(don't answer that please)

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

choobs posted:

I assume it's the same on Android

Nope, the Google browser does not have this functionality on the Google phone running Google's OS which makes perfect sense.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

oh also someone posted this link in another forum but Neiman Marcus basically has their own take on eBay Platinum Reserve

Why is it 100k for children's books?

Oh because they're first printings from the 40s that you will never let your kid actually touch

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I always read it as him coldly and methodically removing his paws from the table so he could fall to his death, like the hampster this girl accidentally dropped on the ground when I was working at the SPCA and we told her he was just literally scared stiff and not actually dead so she'd stop bawling and shaking

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
Has anyone ever uploaded the subscriber only content anywhere? Not trying to rip anyone off and get stuff for free but I remember reading that the service that offered the archive is now defunct.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
BURRITOLINGUS. NOUN. MEANS, EATING A BURRITO WITH THE MOUTH.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I know I've asked this a while ago before (basically every time I do another full readthrough and get to the big hot tranny mess strip where the alt text mentions that subscribers voted to make canon relevant strips public), but has anyone been able to find any uploads of the subscriber only content? The closest I've found is a Reddit thread offering up just the "Teodor eats everything at Taco Bell" strip which wasn't even a subscriber exclusive and Ray rollerskating I DIG BONERS into the carpet.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
Couple more from Reddit. There's gotta be more of these somewhere!

https://imgur.com/a/s4fXb31

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
Thanks for sharing these! Is the FanFlow stuff separate from the WCN stuff?

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

Just give me a giant hardcover anthology with all the strips and there alt texts as captions, I would LITERALLY pay $150 for such a book if it existed.

I just feel like Onstadt is paralyzed by anxiety about Achewood. It’s truly lightning in a bottle and every time he goes back to twist the lid and try again it seems like more of the spark seeps out and it fades. Just rebottle the lightning in a crisp new package and ship it, you dweeb!

I always thought the strips with the blog entries mixed in chronologically would make a great book

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
CDC Trashspotting to fight teen vaping

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/68/wr/mm6840a4.htm?s_cid=mm6840a4_w

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Pastry of the Year posted:

I can't choose a favorite blog or character's voice but I remember really disliking Little Nephew, like, more than I did just from the strips. I'm sure that was intentional.

I liked the bit where LN was trying to hit on Molly and was so bad at it that Molly thought he had a thing for the manager who brought in her parents to meet him

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
https://imgur.com/a/iYrBTtV

Just came across this imgur album of all the DH compilation intro text that I haven't seen posted anywhere else. Whenever I read the Philippe going back home arc it always made me wonder why he was living in Achewood in the first place and if it was just sort of glossed over since Philippe wasn't 5 when the strip first started, and now I know!

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Stringent posted:

i'm trying to think of the strip that best depicts pat's brand of vegan that spits on homeless people politics, does anyone have any suggestions?

There's a blog post (I want to say around the whole free sample saga thing but idk) where Pat's disgusted by the fact that there's a cashier at Trader Joe's with a prosthetic leg and wants him fired or at least shoved in the back out of sight

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
The blogs are every bit as good as the actual strip imo. I especially like the bits where different characters provide their takes on the same events - Ray and Cornelius's billiards competitions, Pat talking about the immaculate technical execution of his swing dancing while Ray says he just jerked around the dance floor and made everyone uncomfortable, etc

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I like the look Beef gives him like he's thinking something like "man you know these pants are all kinds of wasteful all fabric that could be used for kids who ain't got pants of their own plus the appearance is just ridiculous "

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I especially like how Téodor has a special head pressin' sweater

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
WHAT IS THE PERFECT TIME TO SEXUALLY HARASS A STRANGER OVER THE PHONE? SEVEN?

THREE?!

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
Was the "Ray goes to Australia" stuff written for something else and then shoved in the blogs later? I never noticed before the PDF compilations, but while most of the other supplemental material fits in chronologically with the strip this has Ray bouncing back and forth between being home and in Australia (and waiting a month for his flight to take off).

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

The Voice of Labor posted:

still haven't seen the subscribers strip where beef is rmembering when showbiz got a computer and traded it to beef for his bicycle because it was a learning computer

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Chas McGill posted:

Onstad's ability to imitate styles is always impressive. Probably goes hand in hand with his skill of creating consistent and unique voices for all the characters. Can't be many who do it better.

It really is uncanny and I love these strips just for how much he's showing off with this

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
uninstalling all my old pc games from the 90s because the boxes mention "advanced ai" and ai is a terrible thing regardless of the context in which it's used

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

drrockso20 posted:

I dunno reminds me of the Charlie Brown strip(which I think we can all agree is a classic), plus Roast Beef's reaction to seeing Pooh is gold

The Charlie Brown strip was great, and the new Charlie Brown prose piece was great. They're already churning out new Peanuts books without Schultz, might as well bring Onstad on board.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
It's hard to find a high res image of Strong Sad wearing a shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
teodor is the guy who sucks (although the depression he got does not manifest in a manner such as t shirts)