Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Zereth posted:

I just love the police chief responding with "Okay." I get the feeling that's how people respond to Phillipe a lot when he tells them things. :3:

They actually respond by giving him a cute amount of money.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
i'll take one pls

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Speak truth to power.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Achewood is a celebration of the English language.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Beef being ripped from using a mouse always cracks me up

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Chickenwalker posted:

I once stopped going out with a girl because she said internet meme poo poo out loud in real life and I couldn't take it.

wuss

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
haha, lol, trigger warnings? safe zones? wow what'll that rascal onstad think of next?

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

JethroMcB posted:

Today is the 13th anniversary of the strip that is the reason I earnestly use the term "Vegulon"

pat uncharacteristically patient in that strip

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

JethroMcB posted:

Morningstar Farms; I dunno if I'd eat at pattie on its own but it's great for an ersatz McMuffin. I stick to the regular variety because you can get those in a big 12 pack, but the spicy and maple varieties are also good (maple is especially good in and egg and cheese sandwich, just the right amount of sweetness to offset the sodium assault.)

the morningstar spicy patties are the best frozen veggie faux-meat ive found, definitely recommend. though "spicy" is hardly true, but they do have a better flavor than the regular ones to me.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

ManiacClown posted:

Did you just have that lying around for ready use?

http://glench.com/tmnt/

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Did you know that every night, people all across America go to bed sad?

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Strange Cares posted:

Happy 20th birthday Achewood. Anyone got plans to celebrate?

Getting a prostate exam with two other guys

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

theironjef posted:

That's fine, I was already making an mp3 of my butt to put on the internet so I make 8-10 times as much as a public school teacher.

You're banging a website, but whatever. No cookies for you.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Everything is possible

in a nice lorry

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Happy Hippo posted:

I could've sworn that Onstad was selling those FUCKIN' posters in the Achewood shop at one point but damned if a quick google search yields nothing

I bought a Great Outdoor Fight poster "recently", but according to my shipping notice it was just under a year ago so I assume that it's been sold out or something

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Guess who just got yeellllled aaaaaattt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!